Which time buyers are most visit the Fiverr for hiring?

shovan_7790

Hi Shovan,
As it is a global platform. From all the countries we have buyers and sellers. The point is there are differences in the day and night timings of different countries. Usual duty hours are 9 to 5 everywhere however with day and night differences.
Normally, the buyers send requests and read offers in their free hours that is when on tea break, mid time or off time.
My mentors advise to send offers during that time so they can come under consideration.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Hi Shovan,

As it is a global platform. From all the countries we have buyers and sellers. The point is there are differences in the day and night timings of different countries. Usual duty hours are 9 to 5 everywhere however with day and night differences.

Normally, the buyers send requests and read offers in their free hours that is when on tea break, mid time or off time.

My mentors advise to send offers during that time so they can come under consideration.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

very much effective information. Thank you so much.

Hi Shovan,

Hope it helps.

Thanks

I am from Bangladesh. It`s a helpful information for me too. Thank you❤

Hi Shovan,

Hope it helps.

Thanks

You are absolutely right talking about time zone. Actually we can use mobile apps for instant reply or message on buyer.

Archived