Which time is better for sending offer to buyer request?

riyad2492

Guest offlinehelpers

As a seller, I take it you’re asking when to reply to buyer requests, rather than sending an offer, as sellers aren’t allowed to send offers on buyer requests?

The best time to send an offer I would think, is when the buyer request first becomes visible - there doesn’t seem to be any set time.

As a seller, I take it you’re asking when to reply to buyer requests, rather than sending an offer, as sellers aren’t allowed to send offers on buyer requests?

The best time to send an offer I would think, is when the buyer request first becomes visible - there doesn’t seem to be any set time.

Oh really then why fiverr shows us “SEND OFFER” in green button???

Guest offlinehelpers

Oh really then why fiverr shows us “SEND OFFER” in green button???

Yes, the send offer is there to reply to the buyer’s request as a seller - I’m just not sure why you’re asking what time is best to reply to it? There isn’t a better time to reply.

you are from india? #explainicks

As a buyer, I post whenever I need something - could be middle of day or 9 p.m. It takes 5r anywhere between 10 minutes to 24 hours to approve it.

Once it goes live, I typically wait until I have at least 15 to 20 offers before I pause & filter.

I typically choose the sellers and hire within 24 to 36 hours after I pause the gig.

As a buyer, I post whenever I need something - could be middle of day or 9 p.m. It takes 5r anywhere between 10 minutes to 24 hours to approve it.

Once it goes live, I typically wait until I have at least 15 to 20 offers before I pause & filter.

I typically choose the sellers and hire within 24 to 36 hours after I pause the gig.

Thank you for your information this is soo helpful for me.

Thanks again <3

And what do you mean by filter can you please tell me details so that it would be more helpful for me.

Thanks again

• 2 years later...

Archived