Fiverr Community Forum

Which time is the best time to get buyer request from Bangladesh (GMT+6)?

Which time is the best time to get buyer request from Bangladesh (GMT+6)?

5 Likes

Hi there @moutushizaman, If my brain have not let me down this time, which happen to often :rofl::joy::joy: I believe someone has left a thread a few weeks ago about Fridays being the best day to check your BR. Good luck.

Warmly, Humberto

2 Likes

Hi @moutushizaman,

There is no “best time” for buyer requests. They can appear at any time of the day or night. There are no fixed timings for when they appear. Since there are buyers posting buyer requests from all over the world (from different time zones), they can appear at any time of the day or night.

It is possible that you’ve noticed them being released at a particular time and believed that buyer requests are only made available at that time of the day everyday. But that’s not the case. It doesn’t mean they’re only released at that time of the day.

2 Likes

I usually get a string of orders on Mondays and Tuesdays - beginning of the week.

2 Likes

I doubt the OP is asking for a particular day of the week. They seem to be asking for a particular time of the day when they can see the most BRs, which, unfortunately, doesn’t exist.

1 Like

@hum_on_the_go Thanks a lot for your reply.

@hanshuber16 Thanks a lot for your reply.

@psychicbunny Thanks a lot for your reply.