Which type of gig images attracts buyers?

umerkhanniazi

It is for sure that any buyer will first notice the gig image on any gig. That is why I keep changing my gig images which sometimes affects the clicks on my gig. So, my question is that which type of gig image attracts buyers the most? an image with text in it? an illustration? and adding more than one image will do any effect?

It is for sure that any buyer will first notice the gig image on any gig. That is why I keep changing my gig images which sometimes affects the clicks on my gig. So, my question is that which type of gig image attracts buyers the most? an image with text in it? an illustration? and adding more than one image will do any effect?

So, my question is that which type of gig image attracts buyers the most?

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Gig Images Dos and Donts)

Hello
Dear friend
@umerkhanniazi

I hope you are doing very well on changing the gig image but you may likely to get fewer sales but you can attract more buyers to the gig.

Keep your gig image for at least 6 months then if you think the gig image needs some changes then you can do it.

Keep in mind that Sales depend on Product | Content description | Image | SEO meta title | Price and Key Tags on search results.

Happy Earning!

Cheers

Hello

Dear friend

@umerkhanniazi

I hope you are doing very well on changing the gig image but you may likely to get fewer sales but you can attract more buyers to the gig.

Keep your gig image for at least 6 months then if you think the gig image needs some changes then you can do it.

Keep in mind that Sales depend on Product | Content description | Image | SEO meta title | Price and Key Tags on search results.

Happy Earning!

Cheers

I totally agree with you. Thank you! 😃

Archived