Which video games do you play in your spare time?

zeeshan_tirmizi

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got Uncharted 4 and that’s what I am playing now.

Want to try Mass Effect: Andromeda but the game is filled with bugs, so I am going to skip it for now.

Usually, I play NBA 2K when I have more free time and don’t have anything particular to do/play on my mind.

[details=These evenings, …] I spend about an hour shooting my way through São Paulo

[/details]

[details=And then there’s…] Minecraft which my daughter still wants us/me to play but I think we’re done here. 😃

[/details]

Parenting gone right. 😀

I just got Uncharted 4 and that’s what I am playing now.

Want to try Mass Effect: Andromeda but the game is filled with bugs, so I am going to skip it for now.

Usually, I play NBA 2K when I have more free time and don’t have anything particular to do/play on my mind.

Mass effect : Andromeda weird characters makes me wanna puke lol. 😄

I’ve been busy lately but whenever I’m not coding or blowing stuff up with electricity, I’m usually founded to be playing Pokemon. I play from Pokemon Blue all the way to Pokemon Moon. Some other games are Subway Surfer when killing time and when I can, play Halo Reach because of the plasma gun. 🙂

I’ve been busy lately but whenever I’m not coding or blowing stuff up with electricity, I’m usually founded to be playing Pokemon. I play from Pokemon Blue all the way to Pokemon Moon. Some other games are Subway Surfer when killing time and when I can, play Halo Reach because of the plasma gun. 🙂

I miss the old firered days. The nostalgia is so strong.

Parenting gone right. 😀

Well, there’s a dark secret to our collaborations. Behind the mansion on the cliff is the small, woolen rainbow house she built completely on her own. The father adores it, the designer… sometimes wants to suggest “How about there, behind the trees?”

Right now, Diablo 3 when I’m on multiplayer, Far Cry when I’m solo. I have all the Far Cry series except Primal which won’t play on my system, but I love them all. I’ve been playing Diablo since the first one (20 years or something?) so I guess I’m still hooked.

Right now, Diablo 3 when I’m on multiplayer, Far Cry when I’m solo. I have all the Far Cry series except Primal which won’t play on my system, but I love them all. I’ve been playing Diablo since the first one (20 years or something?) so I guess I’m still hooked.

I can’t believe my eyes. 😱

Archived