Which way is better to promote my gigs

tanerxun

On Fiverr, You don’t have to hit the audience. Fiverr Platform isn’t designed this way. Your work will be only to make catchy gigs in your own genre. Fiverr will do the rest. If you are potential seller and displayed your skill set very well, then you’ll surely get potential audience.

If you are new seller, then you would have to be patient after publishing your skills in form of gigs, because it takes time to get buyers as a newbie without any review but would surely benefit you in along run.

Good luck.

On Fiverr, You don’t have to hit the audience. Fiverr Platform isn’t designed this way. Your work will be only to make catchy gigs in your own genre. Fiverr will do the rest. If you are potential seller and displayed your skill set very well, then you’ll surely get potential audience.

If you are new seller, then you would have to be patient after publishing your skills in form of gigs, because it takes time to get buyers as a newbie without any review but would surely benefit you in along run.

Good luck.

https://www.fiverr.com/tanerxun

I am not a new seller, but i pause my service for about 1 year because i need to stay at hospital to look after my family,then i lose “level 2”.

Is there any method to promote my service,such as some platform.

thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/tanerxun

I am not a new seller, but i pause my service for about 1 year because i need to stay at hospital to look after my family,then i lose “level 2”.

Is there any method to promote my service,such as some platform.

thanks

Well then, there will be no problem. After 2,3 New orders, your gigs impressions will automatically re-boost and your profile will gets its potential back. Just a matter of time.

I googled “3d print forum” and got lots of answers.

thank you.

i can edit stl files for 3d printing or design mechanical products.so i hope to find some community in these fields,to communicate with friends,to promote my gigs. if anyone know that,pls let me know. i have googled that ,but have not got what i need .thanks very much 🙂

In recent years,3d printing is better and better.Usually the printing cost depends on the volume of material. if there is much material on the model,the printing cost will be much too.So we can reduce material to reduce the cost.Hollow it is a method,create lattice patterns is better. Now we can do that on 3d models.
For mechanical part,we need to lightweight the 3d model to reduce printing cost,and at the same time,we it should not be very fragile.Then we need analysis the model too after lightweight.
Where to find customers that want to do that? Can anyone make some suggestion?
thanks in advance

When you edit stl models,such as 3d scanned models,what tools you use ?
Meshmixer, MeshLab,Zbrush,Magics,3-Matic,Netfabb,etc.And I have used Meshmixer,Magics,3-Matic for some time.But i don’t know if other softwares easy to use.
Any experience about these softwares?

• 5 months later...

Archived