Fiverr Forum

Which words I shroud avoid in Fiverr messenger?

Hello buddies!

Many times a lot of sellers got a warning by using some words on Fiverr messenger. So, I want to know which words I should avoid in messenger.

I am eagerly waiting for your helpful answers.
Thanks,
Subroto Shan

4 Likes

They get warning only if they offer communication outside of fiverr and any words that can be associated with that.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind reply.
God bless you.

@princeraj580, I think there are no specific words to avoid but it is good to engage the conversation and covey in a way that you convince your audience.

1 Like

OK. that’s a great answer. Thank you!

Something like, asking for specific ratings/reviews , asking for payment through some other source, asking for other contact details to establish connection outside Fiverr etc

Your answer is really meaningful. Thank you so much for answer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please fact check before you post. We only get a review for suspicious words. You only get a warning if you do something that goes against the ToS. It is the context of the word that warrants a warning, not the word itself.

A review and a warning are very different things.

1 Like

Words which allow users to communicate outside fiverr they get warning. You can find more on fiverr ToS about this.

1 Like

Thank you apu for your kind answer!

OK, I have understood.
Many many thanks for your attention!

son’t share your contact information on fiverr messenger. Read the terms page for more info .

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion. :slight_smile:

1 Like