Fiverr Community Forum

White space on the right

Due to the “new” and “beta” tags, my menu is too long, therefore I have a horizontal scroll bar too, which causes white space on my right side of the screen.
Please do revise the breakpoints, move something to the “More” submenu or simply allow us to disable those tags. I am subscribed for both “Promoted Gigs” and “Seller Plus” and it is really annoying to see them every time. I don’t see the point to show the tags for users who already use those services.

2 Likes

What are you using? I have 16:9 and all fits.

1366x768

I know it’s a weird ratio but those are my device’s specs.However in web design you cannot consider only specific ratios. Nowadays we have too many different displays.

1 Like

:smiley: I had to Google this and this is the number one search result:

But yes, you are right, like, on mobile phone the order page is stuck, you can not zoom in or out or move it. All other pages are fine.

1 Like

Oh definitely, I was questioning myself the same :laughing:

You’re worried about too much white space?

Now I’ve heard everything.

2 Likes

This section is called “Report a Bug” because obviously fiverr staff take notes based on the posts too.

Your comment shows that you don’t work with graphic or web design services. You have no idea about the type of reclamations or revisions you can be asked from clients.
Actually if I left 50px of white space on a client’s website, they would leave a negative feedback.

1 Like

Actually, I have spent 16 years in Print Media as a newspaper owner/publisher.

White space is a key element in Print Advertising of which was one of my many tasks as the newspaper publisher of a small town weekly.

But, yah…what do I know.

1 Like

I didn’t want to sound mean. That white space in website design and newspaper design represents completely different elements. I respect your work and your experience.
However this went too off topic. I just wanted to point out the bug. It isn’t that much related to the white space but the white space is caused because the width is too big, therefore I have two scroll bars (horizontal and vertical), and when pages are changed it is simply annoying.

1 Like

I don’t have that problem. And I have even one more extra tab than you do.
Though o would’ve prefer for them to fix first all other bugs like correct earnings displayed on the dashboard and analytics page.

2 Likes

Your issue is the same which I am also facing. Almost 3 months passed away and no update provided by them on my ticket.

1 Like

I wonder what’s this extra extra tab. $$$$? :eyes: