Fiverr Community Forum

Whiteboard & Animated Explainers Update

We are excited to announce the re-launch of our popular category “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers" this week.

As a marketplace we want to empower our sellers and buyers to create and find the most relevant gigs for their individual needs. We felt giving “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers” a new structure is very needed for our huge audience.

What will change:

Buyers can now choose different types of highly demanded video types:

• 2D Animated Explainer
  • 3D Animated Explainer
  • Isometric Explainer
  • Whiteboard Explainer

Each explainer gig can feature either illustrative explainers (with objects and shapes or with characters), infographic or text animation (Kinetic Typography) based explainer video services.

To get the best traction we want to encourage all sellers to create their gigs for their expert styles and specific buyer needs.

For existing gigs please move your gigs to the relevant type and adapt to the new structure as soon as possible.

We are very excited about this new service and we hope so are you :slight_smile:.

Stay tuned for a webinar on the new structure and performance tipps & tricks in “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers” soon.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? leave them here!

79 Likes

Of course this is good news for “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers" Sellers. Many thanks to Fiverr for re-launching such a category.

15 Likes

Yippee! That IS good news for my friends who are whiteboard animators!

19 Likes

I don’t see the “isometric explainer” option in the gig edit or in the in the service options search filter.
The service options has “2d animation, 3d animation, motion graphics, whiteboard, kinetic typography.”.

Also someone might want to use more than one type in the same explainer video (eg. some isometric parts in an explainer video that has 2d parts too as well as some live action clips). Though I suppose it could be put in the subcategory that it will be mostly used for - unless Fiverr wants to restrict it so you can’t use more than one type in the same video. Or maybe they might use both 2D and 3D elements in the video or it might be 2.5D (eg. flat objects in a 3D space).

14 Likes

Awesome News :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s such a great news :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Of course this is good news.Thanks

7 Likes

Excited for new update

4 Likes

Absolutely good news for all who are whiteboard animators! Super Excited

8 Likes

Awesome News :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Wow! It’s a good news. :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

That’s such a great news :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Horrible news.

I had one GIG for explainer, kinetic, isometric 2D 3D whiteboard videos.

How to achieve this?

I offer explainer video, and I can work in any style, using templates, programs, or manual from scratch.

I am not going to waste 6 GIGs for one service.

Fiverr needs so allow GIGs that offer multiple styles to appear in results of each category of the specific style.

2 Likes

WOW ! that’s really a good news for Whiteboard animators

1 Like

WOW! great news for Whiteboard & Animated Explainers Sellers. Thanks to Fiverr for re-launching such Whiteboard & Animated Explainers category.

** wow Good news ! **

1 Like

Wow really nice news

1 Like

You are right its need to be specified

1 Like