Whiteboard gig improvement

thatguyminib

• 1 year later...

Try to add tag like videoscribe,hand drawn,custom Whiteboard it will boost your ranking

Try to add tag like videoscribe,hand drawn,custom Whiteboard it will boost your ranking

This is bad advice. Adding a whiteboard video to your gig will not boost your Fiverr rating. Please do not share “tips” that are false.

Yes, a video can be useful in helping to illustrate a seller’s gig services, if that service could benefit from a more visual presentation, but it will NOT guarantee that your gig has a better Fiverr rating.

This is bad advice. Adding a whiteboard video to your gig will not boost your Fiverr rating. Please do not share “tips” that are false.

Yes, a video can be useful in helping to illustrate a seller’s gig services, if that service could benefit from a more visual presentation, but it will NOT guarantee that your gig has a better Fiverr rating.

I think you have no idea what I am talking about

Being a White board animation seller the tip which I give is best for him

Also this technique is use by many seller which I know

Also you have no proof what is wrong or right so just don’t put label as bad tip

Also you have no proof what is wrong or right so just don’t put label as bad tip

Also you no proof what is wrong or right so just don’t put label as bad tip

I know exactly what you were talking about.

And my comment still stands. Adding a whiteboard video will not raise a seller’s rating. There is no correlation between a video, and a higher seller rating. That’s not how Fiverr works. Your claim, therefore, is, most definitely false.

If, however, you are encouraging him to add a video to improve how he presents his gig, and make his gig more visual and informative, than yes, THAT would be good and valid advice.

A video is just a video. It is part of a gig’s presentation, and nothing more. It cannot guarantee a higher seller rating, and it is not a “technique” that will, in any way, guarantee success.

Are you drunk

Read my comment again

I never said anything about adding video

I just tell Him to add gig tags

Are you drunk

Peace gentlemen, you’re right @explainer_hero: adding specific tags will improve any Gig, and @jonbaas is also right by stating that a video is not guaranteed of boosting a Gig .

There was a misunderstanding with “tags” and “video” 😺

Archived