Fiverr Forum

Who can help me to get more sales? as a newbie senior's advices will be highly appreciated :)

Hi everybody!

I’m just started.Already done two sales.But I spent one month keep trying for that two sales. :-w

still trying, never gonna give up the game B-)

So @level2,@toprated sellers; check out my gigs and give some practicable tips to get more sales.

If you have any work for me then please kindly contact me. :">

your advices will be highly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I’m at 0 sales, no idea why.

I can promote fiverr gigs on morethan 2 million real people on facebook to get more sales. Check out my gig…

Reply to @stevetheipad: don’t be discourage! keep trying,be positive! refer the forum :slight_smile:

Reply to @sajilpl: thanks but no thanks! what happened to your ratings btw?

Reply to @kjblynx: yeah I’m just referring that, thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

@sancwk

@stevetheipad

Hi,

You’ve only been here a month. Please be patient. Take a deep breath. It can take weeks and even months to get going on Fiverr.

@stevetheipad You’ve got a very specific niche oriented gig. Are you promoting in places where users of the product hangout?

@sancwk Your gigs are in a crowded field. It will take time for folks to find you.

Read the forum thoroughly.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for taking time on me,

I do understand what you are telling, but I have to sell what I actually could do :slight_smile: I want to make my gigs more specific, but no idea what are the buyers looking for :-/ do you have any suggestions?

@sancwk

Yes, you should sell what you are actually good at and can do easily.

Your bio profile is good. Says who you are and what you do. That’s the first step in getting buyers to trust you.

I see a lot of potential in all your gigs. Be patient.

I would lose the 50% limited offer on your coding gig. It isn’t necessary. Selling coding services isn’t like selling shoes or toys. People have to need coding services to buy your gig and a 50% discount won’t do any good, except earn you half as much as you deserve for your work. IMO, the discount offer makes you appear desperate or needy. This is Fiverr, it’s already a discount!

Put your effort into showing more of your work and building buyer confidence in you. Once your gig starts moving, you will gain levels and be able to add extras and do more for buyers.

Right now concentrate on learning about Fiverr, it’s culture and be patient. Promote your gig on your facebook page. twitter page, your blog and other social outlets.

The first sale is the hardest sale.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

yeah! I got it, you are telling that my gig has not the professional standard of a seller. I’ll try to make it much better. Thank very much for your advices :slight_smile: :slight_smile: