Who can I contact in Fiverr if customer support does not respond to my help requests?

ross_sison

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there are a list of departments or specific staff members in Fiverr that we can contact regarding any unresolved issues. If so, will these departments/staff respond to user help requests - and if so, what is their typical response time? I sent a help request ticket on Monday, 11/30/2020 regarding an ID verification issue that I was experiencing and it was marked as resolved about one day afterwards - without any response or resolution to the issue. The next day, I sent an email to Fiverr support (support@fiverr.com) and an automatic help ticket was created. About a day later, this ticket was also marked as resolved without any response or resolution (e.g., changes done to update my ID verification status).

If anyone has helpful recommendations regarding who to contact through e-mail or through the FIverr interface, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

~ Ross

It doesn’t work that way. No customer service center does because then the person would be abused.

You don’t get to contact staff members.

If they haven’t responded, why would they change by you sending an email?

I have a feeling you’ve annoyed them or your grievance simply isn’t the priority you think it is. They triage, remember.

It doesn’t work that way. No customer service center does because then the person would be abused.

You don’t get to contact staff members.

If they haven’t responded, why would they change by you sending an email?

I have a feeling you’ve annoyed them or your grievance simply isn’t the priority you think it is. They triage, remember.

Hello humanissocial. Thanks for your perspective on this issue. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but according to Fiverr Terms of Service, “Users can contact Fiverr’s customer support department for assistance” The Fiverr “Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service”. I submitted a help request regarding a question I had regarding the Fiverr website’s ID verification. In about one day, they marked my request for help as resolved without a response. In the scenario where customer service marks a help ticket as “resolved” without responding to the question of the buyer or seller, I would like to know what would be your suggested options for that buyer or seller?

Thank you.

You can reach them via social media like Instagram. Let them know you have a pending ticket.

Hello goldlive. Thanks for your response. I would like to know if reaching out to them using social media would be in accordance with Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If so, from your experience, has this method worked for a pending ticket?

Thank you.

Hello goldlive. Thanks for your response. I would like to know if reaching out to them using social media would be in accordance with Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If so, from your experience, has this method worked for a pending ticket?

Thank you.

I follow Fiverr on instagram and I’ve seen people lodge their complaints and get instant response. You just have to notify them of your pending ticket. Try it out!

I follow Fiverr on instagram and I’ve seen people lodge their complaints and get instant response. You just have to notify them of your pending ticket. Try it out!

With all due respect, please don’t ask people to spam the Instagram staff. There are more and more replies from them being “please contact customer service with your query” because in all honesty it is not their job to answer queries. In the end, people create new tickets and it gets even harder for people to get a response.

With all due respect, please don’t ask people to spam the Instagram staff. There are more and more replies from them being “please contact customer service with your query” because in all honesty it is not their job to answer queries. In the end, people create new tickets and it gets even harder for people to get a response.

It’s happening a lot on Twitter, too.

Fiverr is very understaffed and you don’t reduce the impact of that by contacting them more than once.

They’ll get to you when they can. I’m tired if saying this.

It’s happening a lot on Twitter, too.

Fiverr is very understaffed and you don’t reduce the impact of that by contacting them more than once.

They’ll get to you when they can. I’m tired if saying this.

It is sad, really. I work as a social media staff too and they all treat us as customer service. In the end, we really have no choice but to ask them to contact Support. I’d imagine it’s the same with Fiverr.

It is sad, really. I work as a social media staff too and they all treat us as customer service. In the end, we really have no choice but to ask them to contact Support. I’d imagine it’s the same with Fiverr.

You have my sympathies. That must be tough work.

A lot of customers want the accountability they get from public comments, which I totally understand, but it’s so often abused and people don’t think of the staff who has to get the brunt of it.

You have my sympathies. That must be tough work.

A lot of customers want the accountability they get from public comments, which I totally understand, but it’s so often abused and people don’t think of the staff who has to get the brunt of it.

Thank you! Our team actually goes all out to help customers even when it’s out of our job scope - but the problem is it isn’t like we can expedite anything because it still depends on Customer Support to help them.

And yes, I quite dislike how people post their grievances on social media in the hopes of getting a quick response - and then it becomes our job to clean up the mess.

Thank you! Our team actually goes all out to help customers even when it’s out of our job scope - but the problem is it isn’t like we can expedite anything because it still depends on Customer Support to help them.

And yes, I quite dislike how people post their grievances on social media in the hopes of getting a quick response - and then it becomes our job to clean up the mess.

expedite anything because it still depends on Customer Support to help them

I’m not sure why so many people think the customer service staff also run the social media but it seems like a very common misconception.

And you’re welcome! I’m sure it’s stressful, especially in these days of gotcha journalism everywhere and extreme decontextualized cancel culture.

You can contact with fiverr via their facebook official page with your token number. I listen from someone that their facebook response is very fast.

They are understaffed and that’s why it takes so long. Messaging them on Facebook doesn’t change that. Messaging them on Facebook doesn’t increase their capacity to address your order.

I never said people should spam Instagram staff. I created a ticket 3 weeks ago, never got any response and yet my ticket was marked as resolved. Why would they mark a ticket when they’ve not responded? I follow their instagram page and I see people draw their attention to their ticket and the response has been a lot better.

I never said people should spam Instagram staff. I created a ticket 3 weeks ago, never got any response and yet my ticket was marked as resolved. Why would they mark a ticket when they’ve not responded? I follow their instagram page and I see people draw their attention to their ticket and the response has been a lot better.

That may not be your intention, but if 10 people who stalked the thread read that reply, they would assume it must be true and bombard the staff with queries.

And I’m actually curious. When you said “response”, did you mean they actually solved the issue or give the standard “we apologize for the inconvenience, let us forward your request to the team and get back to you shortly” or “we are sorry to hear that, please DM/PM us for more assistance”?

Hello humanissocial. Thanks for your perspective on this issue. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but according to Fiverr Terms of Service, “Users can contact Fiverr’s customer support department for assistance” The Fiverr “Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service”. I submitted a help request regarding a question I had regarding the Fiverr website’s ID verification. In about one day, they marked my request for help as resolved without a response. In the scenario where customer service marks a help ticket as “resolved” without responding to the question of the buyer or seller, I would like to know what would be your suggested options for that buyer or seller?

Thank you.

In the scenario where customer service marks a help ticket as “resolved” without responding to the question of the buyer or seller, I would like to know what would be your suggested options for that buyer or seller?

Write another message within the same ticket (that should also reopen the same ticket, so you won’t be spamming them with more than one ticket about the same issue). Politely tell them something like “Hi, it looks like this ticket was marked as resolved by mistake, my issue wasn’t solved and I don’t know what to do. Can you help me, please?” (feel free to use your own wording, just be polite at all times).

Archived