Who do I ask to do this job?

jibbygee

Hello!

I am looking for a niche, somewhat difficult job. However, I have no idea where to find it, who to ask, or even if it exists on this platform. What I need to create is a system that generates codes, that people can then use those codes to download something. Think an i-Tunes gift card where the code is on the back. At the minimum, I need the code generator, at best the generator and an ability to download on my website. I don’t mind doing Fiver pro, or whatever it takes to get a custom system for this. I just have no idea how to search for it or if there is anyone on this site who can perform this unusual request.

Thank you all in advance!

Have you tried typing keywords into the Fiverr search engine, and exploring the gigs that result? That really is the best way to find sellers here on this site. You could also try posting a Buyer Request ad, although, that is likely to result in new sellers that have little to no experience (but it’s worth a try, at the very least)…

Have you tried typing keywords into the Fiverr search engine, and exploring the gigs that result? That really is the best way to find sellers here on this site. You could also try posting a Buyer Request ad, although, that is likely to result in new sellers that have little to no experience (but it’s worth a try, at the very least)…

Part of my problem is I am not sure how to define what I’m looking for. I have found things close by searching “code generator” but not the website part.

Good idea about the buyer request though!

Part of my problem is I am not sure how to define what I’m looking for. I have found things close by searching “code generator” but not the website part.

Good idea about the buyer request though!

Unfortunately, if you are unable to define what you are looking for, no one else is going to be able to find it for you. As much as I hate to say this… only YOU know what you need. 😉

Unfortunately, if you are unable to define what you are looking for, no one else is going to be able to find it for you. As much as I hate to say this… only YOU know what you need. 😉

That’s why I described it in the hope someone was familiar with either a technical term or just had an idea. It isn’t that I’m unable to articulate it, I just don’t know what it’s called.😞

That’s why I described it in the hope someone was familiar with either a technical term or just had an idea. It isn’t that I’m unable to articulate it, I just don’t know what it’s called.😞

Contact a developer and talk it over with them. They might be able to help you.

Archived