Who do I contact or how do I for a serious issue

smokeybuds

Basically have a community that I wanted an intro made for, seen a cool gun with an animation and asked for a little customizing to fit my idea, seller said he didn’t have time for custom stuff. He delivered a video which I thought still looked nice, showed my community and there was a backlash. He snuck into the video a prayer from the Quran that bashes my beliefs and bashes the legal use of marijuana. Basically saying we’re going to hell. Not to amused and would like to talk to customer support. I have the video but it won’t let me post it here.

CBF940A9-9191-47CF-99C0-5C0A45AC9E48.thumb.jpg.0a9cd14535afd4a6f0fc3ffd57602069.jpg
image1125×2436 264 KB

To me this isn’t a thing to request a revision for.
I’d be straight on to customer support about it as it’s clearly a deliberate decision they made to put this in.
I hope the seller gets banned for this.
Go to support.fiverr.com or email support@fiverr.com with the order number, ur name and seller name and explain the issue. Include the video or link to the video within the message.

If the seller didn’t want to work with you based on beliefs they could have legitimately cancelled the order either with you or through support. Instead they decided to do this and deserve to be reported.

Basically have a community that I wanted an intro made for, seen a cool gun with an animation and asked for a little customizing to fit my idea, seller said he didn’t have time for custom stuff. He delivered a video which I thought still looked nice, showed my community and there was a backlash. He snuck into the video a prayer from the Quran that bashes my beliefs and bashes the legal use of marijuana. Basically saying we’re going to hell. Not to amused and would like to talk to customer support. I have the video but it won’t let me post it here.

would like to talk to customer support

Go to support.fiverr.com or email support@fiverr.com

Archived