Who else thinks I'm about to have bad reviews from this?

misscrystal

omg 😳 That’s extremely rude! I’m sorry, Miss C. I am sure you’ve already reported this buyer to CS and also let them know of your suspicion that the other accounts are probably the same buyer.

CS might be able to do something about the reviews (in case this buyer plans on posting negative/defamatory reviews).

omg 😳 That’s extremely rude! I’m sorry, Miss C. I am sure you’ve already reported this buyer to CS and also let them know of your suspicion that the other accounts are probably the same buyer.

CS might be able to do something about the reviews (in case this buyer plans on posting negative/defamatory reviews).

I’ve gotten about two nasty comments like this since starting, but never one this bad. I’m sure this person is about to leave a bad review.

Sucks and i’m sorry you have to deal with people like that. On another note, base on your prices, d*mn you must be making a killing 🙂

base on your prices, d*mn you must be making a killing 🙂

I think the prices cause violent envy in a few unhinged types.

I don’t get a ton of orders and have my prices high for that reason mostly. The days of trying to do lots of orders constantly seven days a week are over.

base on your prices, d*mn you must be making a killing 🙂

I think the prices cause violent envy in a few unhinged types.

I don’t get a ton of orders and have my prices high for that reason mostly. The days of trying to do lots of orders constantly seven days a week are over.

Envy is unhealthy to all parties involved.

I may seem paranoid but the names on the hateful message and the orders are nearly identical.

I’m sure Fiverr CS will be able to most likely tell if they’re all the same person do whatever is necessary with the accounts.

Archived