Who gonna be king of PSL?

anjylina

Hey rabbits all around the world,

Pakistan Super League (PSL) is gonna end on 5th of march. How many of you watching it? I’m so excited to see final results.And I’m supporting Peshawer Zalmi of course because of Boom Boom Afrid 😍. To whom are you support if watching, and why?

I would love to hear your cool replies.

Cheers

Aman

Hey rabbits all around the world,

Pakistan Super League (PSL) is gonna end on 5th of march. How many of you watching it? I’m so excited to see final results.And I’m supporting Peshawer Zalmi of course because of Boom Boom Afrid 😍. To whom are you support if watching, and why?

I would love to hear your cool replies.

Cheers

Aman

Peshawer Zalmi

Indeed. but Islamabad has more chances.

He is 36. Can you show me someone with age of 36 and having grand children??? By the way at this age even, he is far cool and handsome than many of youngsters like you… 😏

By the way at this age even, he is far cool and handsome than many of youngsters like you…

Supper cool …Lol…😍

He is 36. Can you show me someone with age of 36 and having grand children??? By the way at this age even, he is far cool and handsome than many of youngsters like you… 😏

LOL…I was referring to the fact that he has been around forever…he first played international cricket in 1996…what was that? 21 years ago 😏

he first played international cricket in 1996…what was that? 21 years ago

Sachin started in 1989 and ended in 2013. (24)

Yeah, after Sachin, I can only think of Afridi who has played so long. But Sachin was consistent…with Afridi, every big knock was followed by 20 failures. But his bowling was good and accurate.

Yeah, after Sachin, I can only think of Afridi who has played so long. But Sachin was consistent…with Afridi, every big knock was followed by 20 failures. But his bowling was good and accurate.

But I forgot, Misbah is 43, Younis Khan also 42/43…in Pakistan, they don’t mind their cricketers playing for so long…in India we have only Sachin who played for so long.

after Sachin, I can only think of Afridi who has played so long.

DB Close (ENG) 23 Jul 1949 13 Jul 1976

FE Woolley (ENG) 9 Aug 1909 22 Aug 1934

GA Headley (WI) 11 Jan 1930 21 Jan 1954

Afridi, every big knock was followed by 20 failures.

Thats what you think. Lets end it here.

after Sachin, I can only think of Afridi who has played so long.

DB Close (ENG) 23 Jul 1949 13 Jul 1976

FE Woolley (ENG) 9 Aug 1909 22 Aug 1934

GA Headley (WI) 11 Jan 1930 21 Jan 1954

Afridi, every big knock was followed by 20 failures.

LOL why get so emotional sis, just having a simple cricket conversation…😃

.with Afridi, every big knock was followed by 20 failures. But his bowling was good and accurate

No doubt.But still its Boom Boom.😍

It’s unusual to see people get so excited about the world’s most boring sport, invented by the world’s most grey and drizzly country.

@emmaki Oh Emma its really not boring at all.

invented by the world’s most grey and drizzly country.

I don’t know about it 😄Which country invented cricket?

Archived