Who is also not getting sales recently?

kurocitymedia

It looks like this topic is still the number 1 topic. You may want to browse the forum since it has been discussed many times. However, I can understand how venting can give you an outlet for your frustration. Those who are getting sales will tell you everything is fine and you need to just work harder or do more tweeking. Those who are not getting sales but did in the past will say “if only we knew but we don’t”

Good Luck

Sorry, but I don’t think your low sales have anything to do with any Fiverr update, as you started on Fiverr after the update.

You’ve been on Fiverr since April, and you only have 3 gigs.

Your review percentage is such that you can’t apply for buyer requests, and potential buyers may be put off both by the negative review you received, and they way you responded to it it.

Maybe look closer to home to be able to explain what’s going on?

Good luck! 🙂

In my case i had a sudden drop in sales and recently adjusted the gig descriptions and tags… only to find out that my gigs are not shown on the site anymore through the search (unless i goto the gigs url directly).

WTH, why aren’t my gigs showing up at all? used to be on the first pages as well

In my case i had a sudden drop in sales and recently adjusted the gig descriptions and tags… only to find out that my gigs are not shown on the site anymore through the search (unless i goto the gigs url directly).

WTH, why aren’t my gigs showing up at all? used to be on the first pages as well

It can take a couple of days for edited gigs to reappear - if they haven’t come back, ask CS for some help.

Archived