Who is involved in wrong doing

monak11027

Continuing the discussion from Can They Be Sued?:

Hello there. I had a similar situation with written work. The buyer accepted and gave around 5 star and marked it complete, without asking for any revision etc. A few hours later told me he had some observations, I told him that I can revise and correct. However he said not required and few days later he cancelled the order without any intimation and all I got was a warning notice about some copyright violation. Which I don’t even know about…I would surely love to due that guy or anybody who is involved in wrong doing

Continuing the discussion from Can They Be Sued?:

Hello there. I had a similar situation with written work. The buyer accepted and gave around 5 star and marked it complete, without asking for any revision etc. A few hours later told me he had some observations, I told him that I can revise and correct. However he said not required and few days later he cancelled the order without any intimation and all I got was a warning notice about some copyright violation. Which I don’t even know about…I would surely love to due that guy or anybody who is involved in wrong doing

What was the project that got cancelled?

What was the project that got cancelled?

It was content writing for a website related to medical field. I think the buyer wanted to get the work done in free from the outset. Once I agreed to the proposal, he told me to submit part of work unofficially to him. I told him that it’s not possible. We should go by the Fiverr procedures. Hence later he did this thing! Anyways, I am more bothered about the reputation due to the cancellation and warning. Because this buyer told me to use data from online sources. He himself told me this thing and I have his screen shots with me. I think he preplanned it. (I wasn’t naive to copy paste the data from websites)

It was content writing for a website related to medical field. I think the buyer wanted to get the work done in free from the outset. Once I agreed to the proposal, he told me to submit part of work unofficially to him. I told him that it’s not possible. We should go by the Fiverr procedures. Hence later he did this thing! Anyways, I am more bothered about the reputation due to the cancellation and warning. Because this buyer told me to use data from online sources. He himself told me this thing and I have his screen shots with me. I think he preplanned it. (I wasn’t naive to copy paste the data from websites)

You should discuss this with Customer Support! Provide all needed documentation.

You should discuss this with Customer Support! Provide all needed documentation.

I did. I shared the case with CS and they were kind to listen buy they said that nothing can be done now. This is frustrating for me. It’s not about money , it’s more about the reputation 😔

I did. I shared the case with CS and they were kind to listen buy they said that nothing can be done now. This is frustrating for me. It’s not about money , it’s more about the reputation 😔 I’m sorry this happened to you! Hopefully you don’t deal with a buyer like that again. You had a gut feel that he would be trouble from the outset, stick to our gut feels!

Oh I see 😔 I’m sorry this happened to you! Hopefully you don’t deal with a buyer like that again. You had a gut feel that he would be trouble from the outset, stick to our gut feels!

Surely, amen and thanks. Let karma do some action . However I really want to know does my profile looks now !!

Archived