Who is managing this dispute?

rafafirenze

Hello.

I requested a $50 gig to a seller and he offered in 7 days. After the 9th day, he only sent me a preview on 1/10 of the work with no source code and I cancelled, obtaining the refund.

After the 9th day, the seller contacted me to say he had a problem with the Internet provider and asked me if I could re-accept the gig for $50 - the fee I paid. I did because I understand problems could happen.

Now he has sent me a 2 more previews (worth to 2/10 of the whole work) with no source code (I paid for source code) and he marked it as “DELIVERED”. I asked about why he marked delivered and he said “Fiverr stuff”. Now the task is going to be completed if I don’t say anything in 3 days. 1 passed.

I don’t have my work, and I’m very tired to say “hello?” “are you there?” “still alive?”… I marked did a DISPUTE with the reason “Other, please explain”.

MY QUESTION IS: Who’s refereeing it ? Fiverr? the seller? I see myself with no money and with no work.

Thanks a lot.

If the facts are on your side, you have nothing to worry about. You’ll get your money if you take action.

1. Ask for a mutual cancellation. If the seller doesn’t agree, ask again. As a buyer I will give it at least 2 tries before going to step 2.

2. When the facts are on my side I take screen shots of the conversation and send it to CS asking for cancellation.

Good Luck

Reply to @rafafirenze: You should probably open a ticket for this one. Go to www.fiverr.com/support and in the upper right is a place to open tickets. It’s a bit messy but it will get your explanation to Fiverr directly. The resolution center is rarely read by Fiverr unless you open a ticket and ask for your refund.

It sounds like the seller over-committed and is just desperate to find a way to keep the money. If the seller cancels your dispute while you wait for Fiverr just don’t let the order go complete. One good method to use is to keep clicking to request a modification and ask if the seller can send you what you paid for. The alternative is to keep requesting mutual cancellation. If the seller won’t comply, Fiverr can cancel the order.

Archived