Who is more important for fiverr. sellers or buyers

mharis143

hi every one i face some issues in fiverr.
buyer do every thing he want. like cancel the order after perfect delivery or leave a bad review. buyer can force the sellers for every thing, and seller have to do every thing because he worry about bad review. i want to know that sellers are servants in fiverr. some sellers know that what i want to say

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buyer of course but it doesn’t mean sellers has no value. Both is important but the aim is for buyer so they get quality work.

Both is important but the aim is for buyer so they get quality work.

Yeah. They came to buy a quality service

Of course for both, in my opinion, we both need one another. Happy Costumer Make Us Sellers Happier and as a result we attract more buyers.

right, but i want to say that buyers have many choice and sellers have no choice.

for example. a buyer contacts the seller and he say i need a red flower and he gave the seller 5$, and the seller did exactly that what he want, now the point is buyer have choice to cancel the or accept the order or force buyer for any thing else and seller have to complete the buyers wish again. and the buyer can do this many times. and seller have to do this again and again and again, because he worry about bad review.

Both is important but the aim is for buyer so they get quality work.

Yeah. They came to buy a quality service

just consider the buyers got high quality service,

after a high quality service buyers have choice to cancel the order.

why the buyers  have many choices.

just consider the buyers got high quality service,

after a high quality service buyers have choice to cancel the order.

why the buyers  have many choices.

Check disputes section carefully : https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/resolving-issues-with-an-order

If I was the CEO of Fiverr, I would say, both - buyers and sellers are important!

You just can not implement a “all covering” policy and make everyone happy when you are managing a community of millions of users.

So what they have made so far is good, just don’t blame the system and improve your service.

Why buyers have many choices?

Because they are paying!

Why sellers have no choices?

They do! As a seller, you can raise a dispute before your buyer does if you feel something is wrong with the order.

If someone forces anything more than what was sold, you can politely say “NO”.

Don’t waste time by complaining, improve yourself, the results will be more satisfying!

Check disputes section carefully : https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/resolving-issues-with-an-order

If I was the CEO of Fiverr, I would say, both - buyers and sellers are important!

You just can not implement a “all covering” policy and make everyone happy when you are managing a community of millions of users.

So what they have made so far is good, just don’t blame the system and improve your service.

Because they are paying!

They do! As a seller, you can raise a dispute before your buyer does if you feel something is wrong with the order.

Don’t waste time by complaining, improve yourself, the results will be more satisfying!

Because they are paying!

so you mean that sellers are servants in fiverr. i just want to know this buddy

Because they are paying!

i see this https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/resolving-issues-with-an-order but this is not the answer of my question.

i want to say that buyer can force the seller for only 5$ to complete his wishes many time.

for example you are the seller and i am a buyer. i contact you, you say how can i help you, i say that i need a glass, and you say ok i will make you a glass butt i charge 5$ for this and this will take 2 days. and i say done just make this. after 2 days you deliver my order, now i have many choices i can force you for refund or i can change my mind that i didn’t need a glass i need a jug. so what you do after a perfect delivery, think about this buddy

Buyer of course but it doesn’t mean sellers has no value. Both is important but the aim is for buyer so they get quality work.

Fiverr is killing quality work, I will leave Fiverr forever because of their changes. I was two level seller, I deliver the 100% of my orders in time, I have 4.9-5 stars, but I wasn’t able to answer scam messages and a few clients (one of the messages said only “Hello”), so, I am “zero” level…

Right now the market is pretty saturated with sellers and you really have to be unique to stand out in a market with so many sellers (competition). If there were only a handful of sellers, you wouldn’t have to worry about standing out as much if you were the only game in town.

buyer do every thing he want. like cancel the order after perfect delivery or leave a bad review. buyer can force the sellers for every thing, and seller have to do every thing because he worry about bad review. i want to know that sellers are servants in fiverr. some sellers know that what i want to say

You already know the answer, with the little experience I have, I can say, fiverr always feels sorry for sellers

We are sorry

But when it comes to buyers, the seller is penalized.

We who offer skill and service to customer, then Customer Satisfaction is the number one priority.

“buyer can force the sellers for every thing” is true, But if the buyer satisfied with the result, they will provide you with bigger tips. If not, then it’s just your bad luck got a bad buyer. Simple as that.

There are many seller who complaint about how Fiverr handle things.

Nobody force you to join Fiverr at the first place.

If Seller didn’t agree with Fiverr Policy, then just quit Fiverr and do your service at other place 🙂

Fiverr is killing quality work, I will leave Fiverr forever because of their changes. I was two level seller, I deliver the 100% of my orders in time, I have 4.9-5 stars, but I wasn’t able to answer scam messages and a few clients (one of the messages said only “Hello”), so, I am “zero” level…

You are not only one many people leaving the fiverr

right, but i want to say that buyers have many choice and sellers have no choice.

for example. a buyer contacts the seller and he say i need a red flower and he gave the seller 5$, and the seller did exactly that what he want, now the point is buyer have choice to cancel the or accept the order or force buyer for any thing else and seller have to complete the buyers wish again. and the buyer can do this many times. and seller have to do this again and again and again, because he worry about bad review.

now the point is buyer have choice to cancel the or accept the order

Order can’t be cancelled by one side unless the seller accepts the cancellation offer. If the seller delivered what buyer required, the seller has right to get paid. Further, if buyer disagrees to do so, seller can take help from Customer support.

This might be true for you, @todo_espanol1 and even many others. I think it’s especially true for sellers who are only selling at $5-10 or who have been demoted and don’t want to wait out the rough patches. I don’t love all of the changes Fiverr is doing, so I understand why some people will leave. Even so, what about the ones who stick it out?

Some people are finding that they can command higher prices and do better than they did before. Some are getting buyers who are real business people with budgets for freelancers and they want high-quality work done by actual professional freelancers.

If you think about this too:

Right now the market is pretty saturated with sellers and you really have to be unique to stand out in a market with so many sellers (competition).

If some sellers leave Fiverr, that may be good for other sellers. It might even be good for Fiverr since they can lose two $5 sellers and gain a level 0 seller who will command $20 by level 1 and bring more income to the site. There isn’t just one way to look at the situation. There are many different angles.

Transactions are important to Fiverr.

They consist actions from both, sellers and buyers.

Sometimes the actions, again from both, are questionable.

If you can’t offer a quality service because you discard qualified sellers, you will lose buyers.

Fiverr sell our products.

The sellers with certifications and good recommendations will leave Fiverr, sooner or later, and no one will recommend it. It’s not just a strategic mistake what they do, it’s also mistreating sellers.

You need to document your good performance at Fiverr: there are better sites where to work.

This might be true for you, @todo_espanol1 and even many others. I think it’s especially true for sellers who are only selling at $5-10 or who have been demoted and don’t want to wait out the rough patches. I don’t love all of the changes Fiverr is doing, so I understand why some people will leave. Even so, what about the ones who stick it out?

Some people are finding that they can command higher prices and do better than they did before. Some are getting buyers who are real business people with budgets for freelancers and they want high-quality work done by actual professional freelancers.

If you think about this too:

Right now the market is pretty saturated with sellers and you really have to be unique to stand out in a market with so many sellers (competition).

If some sellers leave Fiverr, that may be good for other sellers. It might even be good for Fiverr since they can lose two $5 sellers and gain a level 0 seller who will command $20 by level 1 and bring more income to the site. There isn’t just one way to look at the situation. There are many different angles.

I disagree.

Fiverr has a lot of competition and it wasn’t the first site.

To lower the quality of the service is a mistake because that increases its bad reputation.

Now, Fiverr is now known as a site where to hire freelancers for little money and get in return a job of poor quality.

If many sellers go away, then many buyers can go away too. There is no benefit.

Archived