Who is ready to help in any matter of Fiverr?

pro_anowar

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 11 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

welcome dear, make gig a according to your service and gig title will according to your service and title will not be more than 80 character .

To get more impressions share your gig to your social media and try to active always on fiverr and try reply your clients as soon as possible fiverr suggest for quick response and gig marketing

Your idea doesn’t seem right! Cause; I used Fiverr to showcase my skills. Thanks

Your idea doesn’t seem right

That is your opinion.

But it seems to me, if you need this much help designing your Gigs, you may not be ready to be a freelancer.

If you have “skills” then you should already know how to write your Gig to be attractive to potential buyers.

The title and content of your post comes off as if you want someone else to guide you step by step on how to create your Gig - or perhaps even do it for you. Being a freelancer or self-employed means you are a self-starter - you do not need someone to hold your hand through the entire process.

GG

How to create gig, title and improved Impressions?

I have a feeling if you need this much help, maybe you are not ready to be self-employed or a freelancer.

GG

Some people are just lazy and want everything spelled out for them. What to write in their gigs, what to do to improve themselves.

To me it shows a lack of effort. Instead of just reading a lot of topics and working things out by themselves, they choose the easiest path and just wait for other people to tell them what to do next.

Some people are just lazy and want everything spelled out for them. What to write in their gigs, what to do to improve themselves.

To me it shows a lack of effort. Instead of just reading a lot of topics and working things out by themselves, they choose the easiest path and just wait for other people to tell them what to do next.

You must be telling the truth. I salute you for this feedback! But I am the complete opposite of your comment! Cause; I want to be established with my real skills …

Best Wishes for me…

And, that is why they then come back to the forum complaining that they have yet to receive an order or that the Buyer’s Requests they have answered (likely copy/pasted the same drivel) never get back to them or hire them.

Being a freelancer, self-employed or an entrepreneur is NOT for everyone. Some people are just better working for others and being assigned tasks that need to be done daily, and knowing that their paycheck will always be XXX number of dollars. If one does not have any self-discipline and motivation they will fail at being their own boss.

And, yes, many want the forum to write their Gigs for them (not saying this guy did, but who knows), to go look at their Gig and edit/proofread it or give them some magical insight about how to get multiple orders a day hours after they post their first Gig. These are the same people who will just put up Gigs in the same over crowded categories (I don’t need to repeat them here, anyone with a wit of intelligence knows the categories the YT and blog guru’s tell newbies to make Gigs in because you will be rich if you do!) and wonder why they are not getting any traction.

GG

Archived