Who is really enjoying #Freelancing? Be honest :P :D :)

freelance7272

I really do enjoy it in every way. I can’t stand to have a boss. I can’t stand to have someone else telling me my schedule every day. I also can do much better on my own than working for someone else.

you’ve forgotten that the Buyers are “bosses”; handing down ‘instructions’ and ‘brief’, dictating the time frame within which to get the work done. Not to mention the endless revisions that are sometimes demanded. Can’t figure out the differences between the two kinds of “bosses” that are over me!

you’ve forgotten that the Buyers are “bosses”; handing down ‘instructions’ and ‘brief’, dictating the time frame within which to get the work done. Not to mention the endless revisions that are sometimes demanded. Can’t figure out the differences between the two kinds of “bosses” that are over me!

Hahahaha it happens sometimes 😛

you’ve forgotten that the Buyers are “bosses”; handing down ‘instructions’ and ‘brief’, dictating the time frame within which to get the work done. Not to mention the endless revisions that are sometimes demanded

You and I have very different ideas of this. My buyers are not bosses of me.

Do you think that you are a boss of the guy serving you with burger and fries in McDonalds? You pay him, but you are not his boss, right?

The clients are our important part of our business, but they pay the transaction, and you should provide them with the delivery, that’s it. 🙂

You dictate the time-frame. As for the instructions and brief isn’t what we ask for in our gig descriptions?

If you get endless revisions demanded, update your revision policy.

If you see a client as your “boss,” you’re doing freelancing wrong. They are a partner, buying an expert service for a defined sum. I consider my clients to be my equals - we are collaborators trying to create a great result for both of us - they get the content they need to grow their business, I get money, reputation, exposure, and (hopefully) a repeat client.

I love freelancing!

I love working at home in my yoga pants with my dog curled up at my feet.

I love taking the day off when my husband gets a random day off instead of a weekend.

I love not driving with all the crazies on the freeways!

I love being able to balance work and grad school without dying.

I love doing what makes me smile every day.

On 10/10/2017 at 10:51 AM, rankinfinite said:

Or really an enjoyable life??

Could you please clarify this one?

life is enjoyable, but not life time, some time only we can enjoy this, one of the all updations are decreasing works. really not a enjoyable. but my all credits i closed with this fiverr works.

• 1 year later...

Archived