Who is Seller in Jul2020 members?

tutulmohajon08

I have been here since July 0f 2017. I did not get my first sale until 45 days later, so you are doing well. Especially consider that thousands of new sellers have joined Fiverr since the pandemic took over the world.
Also, there are 73,715 gigs that have to do with Wordpress, so your competition is high!

@jonbaas he’s asking how sellers who started this July are faring.

I myself have had an account since 2019, but I opened my gigs and sent my first request a week ago.

So far I’ve got multiple replies and 1 order, which went very well.

Yes mattboa you’r right and you’r doing well. Can you please share with me how to write you buyer req?

I have been here since July 0f 2017. I did not get my first sale until 45 days later, so you are doing well. Especially consider that thousands of new sellers have joined Fiverr since the pandemic took over the world.

Also, there are 73,715 gigs that have to do with Wordpress, so your competition is high!

Thank you very much For your opinion.

Ooho Don’t worry man. stay active 24 hours in fiverr. And Learn more with your skill. Eventually you’r success, just Trust your god.

stay active 24 hours in fiverr.

This is totally false. Just because a lot of people in the forum and elsewhere parrot this advice, that doesn’t mean it is accurate. The time you spend active on Fiverr does not influence your success and I wish people would stop spreading this lie.

Please don’t say things you can’t corroborate. And think of it this way: why would Fiverr reward someone simply for being present? And how can it help you if thousands of other sellers are doing it, too?

stay active 24 hours in fiverr.

This is totally false. Just because a lot of people in the forum and elsewhere parrot this advice, that doesn’t mean it is accurate. The time you spend active on Fiverr does not influence your success and I wish people would stop spreading this lie.

Please don’t say things you can’t corroborate. And think of it this way: why would Fiverr reward someone simply for being present? And how can it help you if thousands of other sellers are doing it, too?

You’r right but i think you don’t understand that what i mean? My active word means buyer find active seller. right? so easily a active seller got this job.

You’r right but i think you don’t understand that what i mean? My active word means buyer find active seller. right? so easily a active seller got this job.

In some cases, maybe, but most buyers aren’t buying that urgently and they really don’t care. You’re just believing a myth.

Your argument also doesn’t mean more time on Fiverr equals a greater likelihood of orders just like ordering more lottery tickets doesnt make it more likely you will win.

Buyers want what they want and you being online a lot doesn’t change that, especially if thousands of other sellers are also trying to stay online.

And I don’t understand how you can tell people this is how it is if you have little experience selling here. Regardless, your logic doesn’t work.

People would sell things if they learned their market and designed gigs around that instead of doing these silly tricks.

My active word means buyer find active seller. right? so easily a active seller got this job.

I get jobs every night while I am sleeping and not active on Fiverr. 😉

• 4 weeks later...

I also joined in July 2020. I haven’t published any active gig because:

1.) I’m still working on one of the cover images.

2.) I’m reading and observing the forum threads to see any bad cases I could learn from that I could hopefully mitigate for my own gigs

3.) I keep changing details of the gigs depending on what I learned from here 😂

In short, I’m not in a hurry - I’d rather make sure I have everything covered than encounter some unsavory incidents because I don’t know how the platform works. 🙂

I started in the same month as you, However, I’ve only had 1 order till now.

Can someone recommend what to do?

its quite hard to get a shape at the beginning but when you get the momentum then all will be okay. just be patient. i am a new seller too just joined couple of days ago and still looking forward to my first project.

Archived