Who is the great writer....?

asitha012

Hm, aren’t you the same fella writing a book in the other thread? Cleans 👓

Question: Who/what inspires YOU to write?

Also, be mindful of where you post. This post does not pertain to Community Rules and Guidelines.
Your post was moved to Conversations.

I believe you were the “King Arther” guy from another thread.
Looks like you got rid of that gig, I think it was the right move.

So you are hoping to improve your writing skills (in English I assume) and that itself
is a very good thing. I’m not sure how your writing skills are in your native language, but
at least for English you have a long way to go. Getting help from a writer I don’t think is the
best choice. I think you’ll need to take English classes first.
Or you can hire a translator. Judging from the short and rather unprofessional gig descriptions I get the feeling you won’t get orders ( sorry to sound harsh) but if you do get one in the future you’re going to have some major communication problems…

I believe you were the “King Arther” guy from another thread.

Looks like you got rid of that gig, I think it was the right move.

So you are hoping to improve your writing skills (in English I assume) and that itself

is a very good thing. I’m not sure how your writing skills are in your native language, but

at least for English you have a long way to go. Getting help from a writer I don’t think is the

best choice. I think you’ll need to take English classes first.

Or you can hire a translator. Judging from the short and rather unprofessional gig descriptions I get the feeling you won’t get orders ( sorry to sound harsh) but if you do get one in the future you’re going to have some major communication problems…

thanks your guidelines…

Archived