Who knew the SUN provides free Fiverr tutorials?

david_ff

When you are passionate about something, you naturally find ways to relate it to everything you do. It’s always on your mind. You can draw parallels to everything in life.

Today I decided to pick a random object and see what it teaches us about Fiverr, and how we can be a better Fiverr Sellers.

Let’s pick something every single one of us here on Fiverr is intimately familiar with: The Sun.

1. The sun goes up and down. Fiverr sales go up and down. Don’t be worried. It will always rise again in the morning. And when the sun’s down, it’s a great time to rest and rejuvenate for the next day.

2. Too much sun results in a sunburn. Try using the limit orders function, because too many orders at once often results in late deliveries and lower quality work. Sometimes too much of a good thing isn’t always good.

3. The sun provides light. The best thing about the sun is that it lights our way, and helps us see where we want to go. Fiverr does this as well. Fiverr helps us discover not only our talents, but also the demands in the market. Use Fiverr to succeed as a freelancer, but also “light” the way to bigger and better things… like leveraging your success here to start your own business.

There. Now every morning you wake up to the sun shining in your room, it will be a reminder of how you can be successful on Fiverr and in life.

“Too much sun results in a sunburn. Try using the limit orders function, because too many orders at once often results in late deliveries and lower quality work. Sometimes too much of a good thing isn’t always good.”

I’ve been doing this - limit orders - for the last 2 months. Still have $600 in my to-do list 🙂

Totally agree with this.

The sun always has its own routine and that will never change. Only when we change then things start to change.

What can you change?

• Gig OptimizationDo you have a crappy gig description? Bad image quality? Have you uploaded a video? Did you manage to sell your values to the customers?

The Best way to optimise your gig is to ask yourself when you look at your gig as a 3rd party will you even purchase your own stuff. Be honest and you might just be able to make the necessary changes that will improve the gig.

• Differentiate YourselfHave you done your research on your competitors? Fiverr is an open market, no one is stopping you from visiting your competitor's gig. While I do not suggest scrapping the entire content written by the user, I suggest that you ask the following question when you visit their pages: "What can I do better than competitor z? Can I provide an additional service that they are not providing? Can I do a better job in terms of ____?"
  • Step Out Of The BoxThere may be something that you want to try out for the longest time but do not dare to do it due to whatever reasons. You should do it in Fiverr, why not test your market here and make some $$. If it doesn't work at least you tried and gotten data that it can't be done. Fiverr is an amazing place where you can provide all kinds of different services or it can be a great testing ground for you.

Archived