Who responsible for the dispute?

hardlogic

poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Is the seller right in this case?
    • Or is the buyer right?
    • your opinions

There is a misunderstanding between the buyer and the seller, and the seller thinks they’ve done what the buyer wanted but the buyer doesn’t. Additionally, the seller knows they haven’t delivered 100% but only 97%. In this case the seller should cancel. The seller knows they haven’t met the buyer’s expectations because the buyer has told them that. There’s no point in continuing with this order.

There is a misunderstanding between the buyer and the seller, and the seller thinks they’ve done what the buyer wanted but the buyer doesn’t. Additionally, the seller knows they haven’t delivered 100% but only 97%. In this case the seller should cancel. The seller knows they haven’t met the buyer’s expectations because the buyer has told them that. There’s no point in continuing with this order.

i have no problem to cancel but :

1- when i asked him where is the wrong with my work,

said i’m so ttired to tell you?

2- he said at beginning the work is too close to what i have asked,

so,encourages me to accept many requests to modify the work and deliver it many times(over 5 revisions for free).

if he said at first time i didn’t like the work so i won’t do extra work.

i don’t know this is legal or not to post the work here is the forum?

so,encourages me to accept many requests to modify the work and deliver it many times(over 5 revisions for free).

I’m going to be blunt here. If you haven’t come to an understanding after 5 revisions you’re not going to. And there’s no point in posting your work on the forum. Only your buyer can tell if it’s what he wanted.

when i asked him where is the wrong with my work,said i’m so ttired to tell you?

If a buyer says it isn’t right but won’t communicate what is wrong then you can simply re-deliver that same thing and tell him that if he ever is able to tell you what is wrong you will give him one more revision for free. Let him know you have gone out of your way to try to get it right and are willing to keep trying but need some guidance from him.

Tell him that at any time within the next week he can tell you what he wants again, you will give one more try to get it right.

I’m going to be blunt here. If you haven’t come to an understanding after 5 revisions you’re not going to. And there’s no point in posting your work on the forum. Only your buyer can tell if it’s what he wanted.

the reason to prove the work is perfectly done,

what i’m going to say:" the job done after 5 revisions",

not going to mis understand after 5 revisions.

i have told that he said from first review very close not said:“the work is not good or any thing either”

when i asked him where is the wrong with my work,said i’m so ttired to tell you?

If a buyer says it isn’t right but won’t communicate what is wrong then you can simply re-deliver that same thing and tell him that if he ever is able to tell you what is wrong you will give him one more revision for free. Let him know you have gone out of your way to try to get it right and are willing to keep trying but need some guidance from him.

Tell him that at any time within the next week he can tell you what he wants again, you will give one more try to get it right.

this is the first time i see buyer like this,

other customers can talk about some areas,

but he still post the sketch and say :“is this similar?”

“i’m so tired to tell you”.

really, i’m not happy with this bad reply.

this is the first time i see buyer like this,

other customers can talk about some areas,

but he still post the sketch and say :“is this similar?”

“i’m so tired to tell you”.

really, i’m not happy with this bad reply.

All you can do is be nice and offer to try one more time if they ever decide they will tell you what’s wrong.

the reason to prove the work is perfectly done,

what i’m going to say:" the job done after 5 revisions",

i have told that he said from first review very close not said:“the work is not good or any thing either”

Oh yes, there is a misunderstanding between you and the buyer, otherwise 5 revisions wouldn’t have been necessary so far. Since the buyer still has not what he wanted there is big problem between you and him in communication and while I can understand your frustration, I totally can see why he is getting tired of explaining.

You can better cancel the order and go on with your next one.

Oh yes, there is a misunderstanding between you and the buyer, otherwise 5 revisions wouldn’t have been necessary so far. Since the buyer still has not what he wanted there is big problem between you and him in communication and while I can understand your frustration, I totally can see why he is getting tired of explaining.

You can better cancel the order and go on with your next one.

i’m not meaning i’m not undertand after 5 revisions,

i said that buyer get his job and want to make it for free .

he has nothing to reply.

if there is something wrong i have made he should do,

but , he doesn’t spoke

You are allowed to post a picture of what you delivered to him.

Since you can show all the things you have done on all your orders I see no reason to not show what you delivered. Others here have done it.

modling buttons was out the scope of this job"only modeling the outer shape"

Mod Note: I am unsure whether it is allowed for you to post these images here, particularly the buyer’s sketch. As a precaution I have removed them. As you have already had good responses to these, there is no need to keep the images here anyway.

You are allowed to post a picture of what you delivered to him.

Since you can show all the things you have done on all your orders I see no reason to not show what you delivered. Others here have done it.

don’t know is it legal or not,

but these are sketches provided and the designs.

Your being scammed.

This happens to me with video work occasionally. Buyers say they love the work! But… “Just fix this and this…”

Then I suddenly get a message saying, “sorry, this isn’t what we were looking for, please cancel.”

Now, please understand that Fiverr’s TOS say that buyers can’t cancel orders just if they don’t like something. In this case, here’s what I do when this happens:

I reply saying:

"Hi,

Sorry, but your work brief has been met and I have now completed all the revisions which you have asked for. I am not willing to cancel this order. In this case, I would advise you to contact Fiverr customer support if you feel that there has been some form of gross failure for me to deliver on the work specified in my gig and/or your brief.

Also, please note that should Fiverr cancel this order and you decided to use the delivered material anyway, this will result in a DCMA takedown notice being served against yourself, your end client, or any other third party using this material on the basis of copyright fraud.

Kind Regards,

Me

Your being scammed.

This happens to me with video work occasionally. Buyers say they love the work! But… “Just fix this and this…”

Then I suddenly get a message saying, “sorry, this isn’t what we were looking for, please cancel.”

Now, please understand that Fiverr’s TOS say that buyers can’t cancel orders just if they don’t like something. In this case, here’s what I do when this happens:

I reply saying:

"Hi,

Sorry, but your work brief has been met and I have now completed all the revisions which you have asked for. I am not willing to cancel this order. In this case, I would advise you to contact Fiverr customer support if you feel that there has been some form of gross failure for me to deliver on the work specified in my gig and/or your brief.

Also, please note that should Fiverr cancel this order and you decided to use the delivered material anyway, this will result in a DCMA takedown notice being served against yourself, your end client, or any other third party using this material on the basis of copyright fraud.

Kind Regards,

Me

HEllo cyaxrex,

thanks million, that is what happens exactly with this task.

i have some Contrition to the work which i have done on this project.

really your reply is very helpful,

"you should know i have made extra revisions ", until he is 100% satisfied,

now he said:“

want to model interior”

HEllo cyaxrex,

thanks million, that is what happens exactly with this task.

i have some Contrition to the work which i have done on this project.

really your reply is very helpful,

"you should know i have made extra revisions ", until he is 100% satisfied,

now he said:“

want to model interior”

Your best bet here is to initiate a mutual cancellation on this order. As it is seen that he is taking advantage of you. However if he refuses to accept cancellation, report this to customer care. Hope this helps. Goodluck with other buyer’s.

Cheers!

Your best bet here is to initiate a mutual cancellation on this order. As it is seen that he is taking advantage of you. However if he refuses to accept cancellation, report this to customer care. Hope this helps. Goodluck with other buyer’s.

Cheers!

i have no problem to cancel,

but is not this affects cancelation rate?

i have no problem to cancel,

but is not this affects cancelation rate?

Cancellations hurt worse than bad reviews (in my experience). Don’t cancel. You have worked hard on this project and your buyer is trying to take advantage. Also, there is absolutely nothing to stop your buyer thinking “hey this is a great way to get work for free. I’ll just open another account and do the same again.”

Mutual cancellations in this situation are BAD ADVICE given by people as intelligent as tree bark. Stand up for yourself otherwise you will just end up inviting other people to walk all over you.

Cancellations hurt worse than bad reviews (in my experience). Don’t cancel. You have worked hard on this project and your buyer is trying to take advantage. Also, there is absolutely nothing to stop your buyer thinking “hey this is a great way to get work for free. I’ll just open another account and do the same again.”

Mutual cancellations in this situation are BAD ADVICE given by people as intelligent as tree bark. Stand up for yourself otherwise you will just end up inviting other people to walk all over you.

when he thought to cancel after i have made 97% job,

i tried modify the work and told him that i have adjust the incomplete areas.

then he said please show me,

then i delivered him,

100% of work.

finally after he get his job done,

he said:" i realized i have missed the powerpoint, i want you to model interior and screws of controller,"

suggest him to add extra to complete this new task as it was out the scope of job.

really, i hate people who like to get work done for free+ unlimited revisions.

any way thanks alot cyaxrex, your reply is very helpful.

From my point of view, it sounds shady from the buyer. If they can tell you what is wrong then you will fix it. If they can’t then they may be after something for free. This is just my experience.

i have made now the job 100% not 97%,

but worried about cancelation

when he thought to cancel after i have made 97% job,

i tried modify the work and told him that i have adjust the incomplete areas.

then he said please show me,

then i delivered him,

100% of work.

finally after he get his job done,

he said:" i realized i have missed the powerpoint, i want you to model interior and screws of controller,"

suggest him to add extra to complete this new task as it was out the scope of job.

really, i hate people who like to get work done for free+ unlimited revisions.

any way thanks alot cyaxrex, your reply is very helpful.

The buyer is clearly trying to get you to do the work for free. If you believe you have done the work agreed then do not cancel. Explain this to the buyer and if there is a further dispute then go to CS and clearly explain how you have completed what was agreed and that the buyer is trying to get more done for free.

You may get a bad review but you can respond to it in your review of the buyer and perhaps ask CS to remove it if it is unfair.

The buyer is clearly trying to get you to do the work for free. If you believe you have done the work agreed then do not cancel. Explain this to the buyer and if there is a further dispute then go to CS and clearly explain how you have completed what was agreed and that the buyer is trying to get more done for free.

You may get a bad review but you can respond to it in your review of the buyer and perhaps ask CS to remove it if it is unfair.

thanks alot,

your reply is very clear

Archived