Who sells guaranteed leads?

Is there someone on Fiverr who sells guaranteed leads ? I do a lot of marketing promos/ CPA campaigns / Affiliate marketing etc…I would love to find a reliable Fiverr lead generator . Anyone ?

I can generate leads as you required. How can we start?

Hey it’s great, I could help you in creating Lead Capturing Pages. :wink:

Reply to @scorpiondark:

Do u know how to code for the email signup to be captured and entered into iContacts.com?

Either PHP or html will work.

Reply to @jinbinchi: do you have any gigs on Fiverr for this ?

Haha no…

Affiliate’s leads are harder to get than I would like! What are you selling?

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Well… i am an affiliate marketer so connected to a ton of networks and affiliate for a LOT of different sites/ services/ products !

I would suspect that nothing on fiverr as such is guaranteed, that leaves WAYYY too much room for issues later down the road

Haha no…

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Well… i am an affiliate marketer so connected to a ton of networks and affiliate for a LOT of different sites/ services/ products !

I would suspect that nothing on fiverr as such is guaranteed, that leaves WAYYY too much room for issues later down the road

Haha no…

Haha no…