Fiverr Forum

Who Should Market My ebook or Audio Book

**EBOOK and AUDIO TIPS! **

HOW YOU KNOW A PERSON CAN MARKET EBOOKS AND THAT YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS

Be careful when you invest time and money in marketers. Although they might have a beautiful outlay for a cover pictures in their profile- chances are they do not know what they are doing. Trust me… most of them haven’t a clue… What should you look for to ensure credibility?

If they do not ask to read several pages of your manuscript you know there is a problem. I, as a marketer, will not market something that does not sell or would not fit into something I do- only way I can know this is by reading some of the manuscript. Even if I was sure it would be a great book- another important aspect is seeing the writers form and consistency. When they say they will market your ebook or audio book and present you with a charge- Your response should be- “How do you know? You do not even know anything about what I am selling.”

Books are in different genres and many topics. Insisting on advertising a book without the proper etiquette; such as asking to read part of the book before accepting the job would be the same as putting the same price tag on every vehicle in a car lot. Yes, they are all cars, but they all have different features and labeling them in that manner would be ludicrous?

What else should you look for? Ask for a book they have written and ask to see results. I would have no problems posting my own results on books if I were asked. In order to sell other people’s book, you need to be able to sell your own!

I leave with one last thought- If their goal is to gather attention through social media and that is their only platform (Many people I know have come to me and expressed dissatisfaction because their book was handled this way) … run for the hills.

YOU NEED RESULTS!

Max