Fiverr Forum

Who to buy from?!

As I have said before, there are many repeated gigs that people have to offer. So how do you know who to choose? After watching my friends account for several weeks, I discovered that the sellers who have the most customers are the ones who take the longest to give you their work. I am new to the whole fiverr thing, but just because I don’t have any views doesn’t make others work better. So in short, buy from a seller who has great quality, but not thousands of people asking for their services.

Where are all your gigs? Your intro lists a lot of things, but there aren’t gigs for them.

@pmaas358

Hi and welcome.

Your post doesn’t belong in this section as it’s not actually a tip for buyers. It’s better suited for the Rant or Chit Chat sections. If you want to self promote, there is a section for that as well, My Fiverr Gigs,

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Reply to @voiceoverwork: it actually is a tip. Read the last sentence. :wink:

I believe the title is a rhetorical question?

allast said: Reply to @voiceoverwork: it actually is a tip. Read the last sentence. ;)

I believe the title is a rhetorical question?

The last sentence only remotely hints at a "Tip". It's actually more an "op ed". And the 74 words preceding it, seem closer to a Chit Chat or Rant subject. :)

And I also believe the title is rhetorical, which doesn't point directly as being a "Tip"

Just sayin'...