Who to complain to about a BAD GIG?!

Who do I complain to about a BAD GIG?!

I am very disappointed!!!

The first person to contact is the seller. Say you’re unhappy with the work.

I did, I want FIVERR to handle this!!!

Ok, fair enough.

Contact Customer Support. https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/

You’ll need to stress that you didn’t get what you paid for. Simply not liking something isn’t grounds for a refund.

Oh dear… contact Fiverr support! And report the seller.

Why not give the seller a chance to fix the issues… (Just my two cents)

I tried to give them a chance. When, I started questioning the work results, they told Fiverr something?
And fiverr, sent me an email saying that I was being “UNPROFESSIONAL”!

I WANT TO “TALK” FIVERR!!!

I’M BEING PUNISHED BY GOOGLE!!!

I don’t want this to come across the wrong way, but the first thing you need to do is breathe, and calm down a little bit. You’re not going to get anywhere by shouting at people.

The next thing you need to do is, like others have said, contact customer support. It’s obvious the seller is unwilling to help you, so you need to go above his head. Tell them your issue in a clear, calm way. It isn’t their fault, so don’t threaten/make them feel unsafe. They’re much more likely to listen to you if you’re calm, though I completely understand your frustration with the issue.

I know it’s going to leave you out of pocket until the customer support can provide you with a refund (good news is that they’re good at siding with the buyer, so you shouldn’t be waiting too long), but would it be a good idea to buy another gig from someone with more reviews to guarantee you get what you’ve paid for?

As a fellow website owner, I know how frustrating it can be to be penalised by Google for a mistake you’ve made. I can’t begin to imagine how frustrating it must feel when you’re being penalised for something that isn’t even your fault.

I hope this hasn’t come across as patronising, because that’s not how I meant it in the slightest. And I really do hope you manage to get this sorted soon. The vast majority of sellers on this website are amazing and go above and beyond for buyers, but unfortunately, bad ones always slip through the cracks at times.

WOW!

Yikes! Yeah, that’s really not great. I’d get in touch with customer support and ask them to refund you ASAP. I’d also try and get hold of someone here on Fiver to fix this job and have things running back up to your usual standard.

That’s just one of three sites that they screwed up.:angry:

Like I said, get hold of customer support. I can’t remember whether you can send screenshots when communicating with them, but if you can, send them over. Send over the buyers name with it and alert them to the errors they’ve made, with an explanation of how they ruined the websites.

I really hope you manage to get this sorted!

What was the seller supposed to do on your website ?

“We will do following task ( for each site ) Complete On page optimization ( on all pages and post ) Keyword research choose perfect organic keyword Schema markup High pr backlink ( 100 backlinks ) Speed as a bonus free All these tasks we do for your each site one site price will be = 167$ Total price for 3 sites only for you = 167* 3 = 500$ And will 100% satisfied with our services and try to deliver your order ASAP .”

Looking at the issues and doing a quick look at your site, I think you may be over-reacting a little bit. The site has not been punished by Google and can still be found.
It is vital to remember that SEMRush and similar are bot generated assessments and so need to be taken with a pinch of salt. For example, the 44 “duplicate content issues” could be down to legitimately having some content which is shown on each page; the duplicate Meta descriptions are not a good thing but again, there may be a legit reason such as very similar pages; the duplicate tags is unlikely to be an issue.

Similarly, Errors and Warnings do not necessarily mean that something is wrong - just that they need to be manually checked. I dont know what the seller did or was supposed to do for you but I would suggest that you talk to them first and see what they say.

Edit: Just saw your comment below - what they have said is quite ambiguous; there is no definitive specification for what “on-site SEO” actually is. That comes down to the seller to decide what is best.

You can obviously see ALL of my rankings are dropping really fast!
I have had this website forever. FIVERR knows that I have been screwed over.

Making any changes can affect a site in the short term before benefits happen in the longer term. I am not saying that this is the case here - I dont have the info to discern that - but what you have shown doesnt actually prove anything about the gig. I know you are worried but I just wanted to give you a heads up that if the seller did indeed mess things up, what you have shown here does not prove anything to Fiverr so how could they cancel based on it.

In my opinion there aren’t so much duplicate title and meta description. Have a look here:
https://www.google.fr/search?q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.atlantacpr.net
You can see the titles and descriptions of 65 pages. They are nearly all different.

One of the biggest errror on your website is that it isn’t 100% mobile friendly. It’s impossible to read the menu on a smartphone without zooming!

Ask your seller:
. a list of the titles and meta description (before/after)
. list of backlinks. Then, verify if these backlinks really exist and if they are accurate backlinks. I don’t know how they can provide 100 backlings related to your sector in a few days… And I don’t know why serious webmaster should buy 100 backlings!
. speed analysis (before/after)
. proofs of everything he is supposed to do on your websites…
He should be able to give every proofs. Overwhise, you could ask for a refund and you should contact CS with a copy of the answer of the seller to prove CS that the job hasn’t been made.

Wow, seem you’re pretty thorough! Could you fix the problem?

Thanks for your nice words. I don’t sell this service.

You should discuss with your seller to identify what he did exactly and where your problems come from.