Who want fiverr to be real time now?

hi, it’s been a long time since I’m working on fiverr and i just love this site now but i Always miss one thing on the site that it is not real time and i need to refresh my webpage to check for new notifications. I wish fiverr develops soon and they make it a real time website.

All those out there who are agree with me then please support me So that the fiverr editors get to know about our wish and they make the changes fast.

I think having notifications in real time would require quite a lot of programming effort from the team so i’d imagine anything like that will take quite a while to implement. It’s also quite likely that a feature like that would put a lot more strain on the servers for the website as they would be pinging information back and forth to users much more frequently. Meaning higher bandwidth costs and CPU usage for Fiverr.

It is something that takes a lot of work and I am sure it will come in the future.

I noticed recently that Fiverr are hiring new colleagues and expanding their workforce and some of the positions are development and design roles. This could be a good sign 🙂

Reply to @oliveramays: i agree that it needs efforts and lot of memory but if fiverr develops itself up to this level then it will be very beneficiary to both, the buyer and the sellers.

sellers will be able to see all the notifications as earliest as possible if they are sitting online.

The buyers will be able to talk to the seller on-spot knowing that the seller is online and a lot of time can be saved this way.

so this change will have more benefits then loss to the site. so i hope to see it soon.

Archived