Fiverr Forum

Who was in this week's Fiverr newsletter? This girl!

I’m just now getting caught up with the MASSIVE increase in orders I received since Monday morning. I woke up to 50-something orders… a busy Fiverr day for me used to be about 15-20 orders total. Then, as I was driving in to work (which is like an hour long drive), I kept getting orders like crazy. We’re talking one per minute at some points in the day. I increased the time to deliver my main gig because there was no way I would be able to complete all of them in 24 hours… I HAVE to space them out.

I messaged Fiverr support not knowing/realizing they were slammed with requests and asked if I was featured somewhere or something because at that point I had not looked at this week’s newsletter. Lo an behold, I’m taking a break from filling orders and catching up on emails when I realize that the order explosion happened RIGHT AFTER the newsletter got sent. I had order OOZING out of my inbox… and for that, I am so grateful.

This has truly been a wonderful experience and test of my time management skills as I have a full time job during the day, a 1 hour commute each way and have other commitments during the week which take me away from my computer.

Whew!! Keep 'em coming!!

/and that is my Fiverr story.

Great to hear, also great to see that you have managed to keep on top of it!

Ooh grats! :slight_smile: That’s so cool to be featured in a newsletter!

@adnagam - Sounds cool. Congrats.

:slight_smile: Great news !

Wish I could get featured in another newsletter… the drop in sales since V2 launched is killing me!!

Can any one explain what is this ‘‘newslatter’’. Is that fiverr home page??? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

zzeuzz, if you agreed to get the emails from Fiverr. They send out an email with recommended gigs.

Reply to @anarchofighter: Oh… got it… Thank you very much :slight_smile:

pls how do i agree to get emails from fiverr

That’s so cool! We hope that the same happens to us as well. 2 of our gigs just got featured at the very top of the Fiverr’s Marketing Newsletter today.

That’s so cool! We hope that the same happens to us as well. 2 of our gigs just got featured at the very top of the Fiverr’s Marketing Newsletter today.

How do you get featured in a newsletter?!
That is amazing :slight_smile:

This newsletter was some time ago…:smiley: