Who was in this week's Fiverr newsletter? This girl!

adnagam

I’m just now getting caught up with the MASSIVE increase in orders I received since Monday morning. I woke up to 50-something orders… a busy Fiverr day for me used to be about 15-20 orders total. Then, as I was driving in to work (which is like an hour long drive), I kept getting orders like crazy. We’re talking one per minute at some points in the day. I increased the time to deliver my main gig because there was no way I would be able to complete all of them in 24 hours… I HAVE to space them out.

I messaged Fiverr support not knowing/realizing they were slammed with requests and asked if I was featured somewhere or something because at that point I had not looked at this week’s newsletter. Lo an behold, I’m taking a break from filling orders and catching up on emails when I realize that the order explosion happened RIGHT AFTER the newsletter got sent. I had order OOZING out of my inbox… and for that, I am so grateful.

This has truly been a wonderful experience and test of my time management skills as I have a full time job during the day, a 1 hour commute each way and have other commitments during the week which take me away from my computer.

Whew!! Keep 'em coming!!

/and that is my Fiverr story.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived