Fiverr Forum

Who will create or manage my fiverr gigs?

Hello Fellas!!
I understand the fact that many freelancers are too busy to create gigs not because they are lazy but because they are occupied with one work or the other.
Feel free to contact me @marketlord to create a new gig or manage your gigs. You will get nothing but the best, Have a wonderful day guys. One love!! :heart::heart:
https://www.fiverr.com/marketlord/create-a-professional-fiverr-gig

Good morning!

Sounds like a great idea, however I really would check with CS that it’s alright to offer this. They have been deleting gigs for writing gig descriptions etc. so I’m not sure how this would go down.

Also, not sure saying:
* Orders guaranteed
is a good thing?

Thank you sir. What I mean by “Orders guaranteed” is that the gig will be so unique from others and will also be captivating to buyers to make them ORDER.

You can’t make buyers order, therefore you can’t guarantee sales.

Yes you can’t make buyers order. But the GIG is a driving force, that is what will make them message you.

Message does not equal sale. :wink:

:joy::rofl:
You’re right but you know the next thing that comes to your mind when you receive any message sir.

I don’t like being called ‘sir’ when I’m not male perhaps?

Seriously - please check your gig out with CS - it’s likely to be deleted otherwise/

Sorry for using “Sir”.
Please forgive me now:tired_face::disappointed_relieved:

This type of gig is not allowed. No gigs are allowed that in some way manage other people’s gigs. You should really ask CS about this to be sure.

hmmmmn…Okay.Thank you

There are existing gigs that help people with their gigs in some way (eg. text/images/maybe video - though maybe Fiverr is cutting down on those, but they did at one time advertise it I think), but the problem with this is actually creating/modifying gigs (rather than giving suggestions or images/videos/voice over or something) would need access to the buyer’s account, including password), which would be a security risk and very likely against the rules.

Thank you. The buyer will change his password after.

Though that would still be a security risk for the buyer and you’d also have access to all their account info.

Also Fiverr’s Terms of Service say “You may not… or use or attempt to use another user’s account”.

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information;

The above is from the Terms of Service which can be found at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

This is :arrow_down: taken directly from the ToS:

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information

So, the service that you are offering is in clear violation of the ToS.

Sure, he can change the password. But it is not about what the buyer can and can’t do. It is a matter of whether Fiverr ALLOWS it or not. And, no, Fiverr doesn’t allow you to create Fiverr profiles/gigs for others to begin with. If you are intent on violating the ToS, then sure… be my guest. You need to understand that we are only trying to help you here.

Despite all the comments you’ve received, if you continue to offer the service, Fiverr is likely to either send a ToS violation notice or disable your account.

Good luck! :sunny:

Edit: Oh, just realized… lloydsolutions beat me to it :wink:

Hmmmn…Thank you guys. Please don’t help :heart: my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/marketlord/create-a-professional-fiverr-gig
One love guys…:heart::wink:

@bezlyrashni This is spam. Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

yes you wrote absolutely correct

does it violate Fiverr TOS by doing so?