Who's applying for PRO, who's waiting?

newsmike

Some have said that they are waiting to see how it plays out, many have signed up already. What are you doing?

Also, how long till we see “PRO” added to every gig description and tag, as well as some sort of PRO image added to the gig photo/video?

Discuss, discuss.

Some have said that they are waiting to see how it plays out, many have signed up already. What are you doing?

Also, how long till we see “PRO” added to every gig description and tag, as well as some sort of PRO image added to the gig photo/video?

Discuss, discuss.

What are you doing?

I signed up when it was called differently (development initiative I think), the application form had No social-related questions, and I wonder if my application got lost after the application form was changed 😛

how long till we see “PRO” added to every gig description and tag

That’s something only Fiverr knows - actually, no, I don’t think they know, either 😃

What are you doing?

I signed up when it was called differently (development initiative I think), the application form had No social-related questions, and I wonder if my application got lost after the application form was changed 😛

That’s something only Fiverr knows - actually, no, I don’t think they know, either 😃

Just I hope that they will give me the green light with my social media and content marketing strategy. 🙂

I applied again now, but for my social media services that I offer on other platforms as my fiverr page consists of simple services. In the first application, I signed-up as a designer. 🙂

Just I hope that they will give me the green light with my social media and content marketing strategy. 🙂

Just I hope that they will give me the green light with my social media and content marketing strategy.

Good luck, please keep us updated with your results.

I applied too! 😃 But for voice over section!

Thats’ my category as well. Problem there is going to be that anyone paying $2000 for a 30 second spot will be hiring union talent. May be a moot point for us.

Thats’ my category as well. Problem there is going to be that anyone paying $2000 for a 30 second spot will be hiring union talent. May be a moot point for us.

I think that too, there´s a problem with us but I dont know… Fiverr PRO Voice overs could offer more than 30 second spot voice over. a 200$ order could include recording on a studio, s***e conference for a direct recording… etc

I think that too, there´s a problem with us but I dont know… Fiverr PRO Voice overs could offer more than 30 second spot voice over. a 200$ order could include recording on a studio, s***e conference for a direct recording… etc

Yes, plus if someone is searching fiverr for a “PRO”, they may well discover that there are plenty of regular VO folks here who sound great and are every bit as professional as well. So they may come for the $500 window shopping and end up buying from you at $150. The pros might find that the regulars may eat a lot of their lunch.

@newsmike, maybe some of us that are established sellers with great feedback should’ve get the chance to do a simple verification skill test in order to get a pro gig. 🙂

@newsmike, maybe some of us that are established sellers with great feedback should’ve get the chance to do a simple verification skill test in order to get a pro gig.

I quite agree. But I won’t hold my breath. I have also given up on fiverr becoming transparent in making defined and measurable requirements for Top Rated Seller. Imagine any sales organization, say a real estate office, where all the sales levels are defined except that elusive “Diamond Level”. That’s secret and hand picked by management. No one would stand for it. In fact the speculation about how you “earn” it would be interesting.

Should be clear and measurable whether by sales, orders completed, whatever. But the fact that they won’t make it measurable leads to a sense that there is an inside track some have access to and others don’t. Imagine the real estate office again and announce, some of you get paid every week, and others every other. And the requirements to get paid weekly are secret and hand picked. In an office like that it would be an amazing morale killer, here it’s just a fact of life that some sellers get their pay in a week and others wait 2 weeks, and the way you earn that is secret and hand picked.

What are you doing?

Me too. I looked at the new application yesterday and they now ask for 4 professional accounts with a strong social presence. I have a feeling Fiverr’s going to pick people that can give them some free promotion 😉

Me too. I looked at the new application yesterday and they now ask for 4 professional accounts with a strong social presence. I have a feeling Fiverr’s going to pick people that can give them some free promotion 😉

I have a feeling Fiverr’s going to pick people that can give them some free promotion

Great point. (20 characters)

@newsmike, maybe some of us that are established sellers with great feedback should’ve get the chance to do a simple verification skill test in order to get a pro gig.

I quite agree. But I won’t hold my breath. I have also given up on fiverr becoming transparent in making defined and measurable requirements for Top Rated Seller. Imagine any sales organization, say a real estate office, where all the sales levels are defined except that elusive “Diamond Level”. That’s secret and hand picked by management. No one would stand for it. In fact the speculation about how you “earn” it would be interesting.

Should be clear and measurable whether by sales, orders completed, whatever. But the fact that they won’t make it measurable leads to a sense that there is an inside track some have access to and others don’t. Imagine the real estate office again and announce, some of you get paid every week, and others every other. And the requirements to get paid weekly are secret and hand picked. In an office like that it would be an amazing morale killer, here it’s just a fact of life that some sellers get their pay in a week and others wait 2 weeks, and the way you earn that is secret and hand picked.

Imagine the real estate office again and announce, some of you get paid every week, and others every other. And the requirements to get paid weekly are secret and hand picked.

I completely agree. In my opinion, I have everything that it takes to get top rated. I’ve brought clients to fiverr, I fulfill all of their criteria that’s on the level page and I don’t know where, should I improve in order to become TRS. 😛

Imagine the real estate office again and announce, some of you get paid every week, and others every other. And the requirements to get paid weekly are secret and hand picked.

I completely agree. In my opinion, I have everything that it takes to get top rated. I’ve brought clients to fiverr, I fulfill all of their criteria that’s on the level page and I don’t know where, should I improve in order to become TRS. 😛

I don’t know where I should improve in order to become TRS. 😛

You have 1,200 5 star reviews. It is insane that you don’t have some goal that you know you can hit. There are many TRS who have far fewer reviews than you. For some reason fiverr is amazingly tone deaf to how demotivating it is to know some get paid twice as fast as you, just because “we said so.” And no, you can’t know how or why.

I don’t know where I should improve in order to become TRS. 😛

You have 1,200 5 star reviews. It is insane that you don’t have some goal that you know you can hit. There are many TRS who have far fewer reviews than you. For some reason fiverr is amazingly tone deaf to how demotivating it is to know some get paid twice as fast as you, just because “we said so.” And no, you can’t know how or why.

Tru that. Someone from the forum said to me, that I can write a message to customer in which I would state that the moderators missed me. But I don’t like to spam. 🙂

There are also PROs with less than 15 reviews who haven’t delivered anything for the past 2 months.
(But they sure do have an extensive social profile)

Right now it’s a waiting game for me as my category is not represented. Will see what they come up with there. I’m currently working on a new gig and improving my portfolio, so I don’t have time to worry about it too much 🙂
I’d rather take the Featured badge to get to the top of the list.

Hey there, I am a Fiverr PRO seller - I was approached by Fiverr to apply for and join the new service. I do have an extensive portfolio outside Fiverr, which I assume is why they approached me. Happy to answer any questions you have.

Hey there, I am a Fiverr PRO seller - I was approached by Fiverr to apply for and join the new service. I do have an extensive portfolio outside Fiverr, which I assume is why they approached me. Happy to answer any questions you have.

Welcome to the fold. Good luck.

Welcome, Pau! I just noticed you are one of the more affordable pro sellers here. 🙂

Anyway, I also have an extensive portfolio outside of Fiverr. I have created marketing strategies and content strategies for a couple of corporate clients. But my application got rejected. My guess is that as for now, PRO is an invite-only program. Here on Fiverr I offer services that are connected to graphic design, especially for the digital output. 🙂

Welcome, Pau! I just noticed you are one of the more affordable pro sellers here. 🙂

Anyway, I also have an extensive portfolio outside of Fiverr. I have created marketing strategies and content strategies for a couple of corporate clients. But my application got rejected. My guess is that as for now, PRO is an invite-only program. Here on Fiverr I offer services that are connected to graphic design, especially for the digital output. 🙂

My prices are based on my standard market rates, which seem to be a sweet spot outside Fiverr, so I guess that translates well here 🙂

Although I don’t have any specific advice for you, my guess is there’s an enormous amount of competition in the graphic design space, so although your work may be awesome, I am guessing they are flooded with applications.

I also have the feeling they are testing the waters at the moment with existing pro sellers - of the 24 Pro logo design sellers, I can only see a total of six reviews, which may mean only one in four is selling. They may want to see what the traction is before rolling it out further.

My prices are based on my standard market rates, which seem to be a sweet spot outside Fiverr, so I guess that translates well here 🙂

Although I don’t have any specific advice for you, my guess is there’s an enormous amount of competition in the graphic design space, so although your work may be awesome, I am guessing they are flooded with applications.

I also have the feeling they are testing the waters at the moment with existing pro sellers - of the 24 Pro logo design sellers, I can only see a total of six reviews, which may mean only one in four is selling. They may want to see what the traction is before rolling it out further.

That’s great, most of your pro competitors sell articles for $1000 and more.

I haven’t applied for the graphic design category but for digital marketing. That’s the service that I offer outside of Fiverr. I have four large projects that I worked on. 🙂

Archived