poll  

436 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes - I’m eligible for this /images/emoji/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=5
    • No - I’m still far away /images/emoji/twitter/frowning.png?v=5

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m just curious. That screenshot doesn’t look like it is nominated. Can you show what is on the left side? Is there any red part?

It puts an exclamation mark on the icon. You have met all TRS criteria, what about the Level 2?

Kindly let us see what the left side says.

Cheers

I’m just curious. That screenshot doesn’t look like it is nominated. Can you show what is on the left side? Is there any red part?

It puts an exclamation mark on the icon. You have met all TRS criteria, what about the Level 2?

Kindly let us see what the left side says.

Cheers

If you do read the Left side - Title - That is for remain current Level 2 Not for nomination of TRS. 😄

left side marking not necessary for get nomination 😉

If you do read the Left side - Title - That is for remain current Level 2 Not for nomination of TRS. 😄

If you do read the Left side - Title - That is for remain current Level 2

True. But it is more necessary than the promotion.

I think it is necessary, you need your current stats to be all green in order to get promoted.

You should worry about getting a demotion if the left side is not all green

If you do read the Left side - Title - That is for remain current Level 2

True. But it is more necessary than the promotion.

I think it is necessary, you need your current stats to be all green in order to get promoted.

You should worry about getting a demotion if the left side is not all green

You should worry about getting a demotion if the left side is not all gree

Yeah… I know about that. And My one is showing 89%. Which is 1% less to go green and I’m sure. It will be green before 14th Jan. 😄

You should worry about getting a demotion if the left side is not all gree

Yeah… I know about that. And My one is showing 89%. Which is 1% less to go green and I’m sure. It will be green before 14th Jan. 😄

Ok Congrats! I was only trying to make sure you understood.

Some people might get disappointed because they don’t understand. Good luck!!!

Right now I am eligible for a demotion, delivery time 74%. Everything else okay. What to do, bunch of orders were made together as my gigs have become very popular with new buyers since last 2-3 months. I am a victim of my own recent success.

I am a victim of my own recent success.

dang, that’s quite ironic…I hope you can yank it up to 90%!

Right now I am eligible for a demotion, delivery time 74%. Everything else okay. What to do, bunch of orders were made together as my gigs have become very popular with new buyers since last 2-3 months. I am a victim of my own recent success.

Friend - you can make it into Green “over the 90%” easily.

Just deliver few order faster than normal delivery time and It will be green 😄

I will really hate to see competent TRS lose their badges. I really wish you luck

I will really hate to see competent TRS lose their badges. I really wish you luck

LOL…TRS or no TRS, I will be here and people will know how to find me 😀 [understand - Fiverr is just a platform for me where my clients can place an order and make payment. It is not an ego thing - I haven’t told even my mom about it. Only you guys and my clients know I am on Fiverr, nobody in real life. My perspective is different.]

LOL…TRS or no TRS, I will be here and people will know how to find me 😀 [understand - Fiverr is just a platform for me where my clients can place an order and make payment. It is not an ego thing - I haven’t told even my mom about it. Only you guys and my clients know I am on Fiverr, nobody in real life. My perspective is different.]

true, IF for example I lost my TRS badge and got demoted to level 2, I won’t mind that much as long as people continue to order my gigs. Hopefully me becoming a level 2 won’t change my seller’s minds!

Yeah…some how, that’s not matter for you but after all - If you do get demote - you’ll loose ability to withdraw faster revenue and more.

Right now I am eligible for a demotion, delivery time 74%.

That’s bad! Gods are not on our side. We need to offer sacrifices… in the Volcano…

Yeah…some how, that’s not matter for you but after all - If you do get demote - you’ll loose ability to withdraw faster revenue and more.

If you do get demote - you’ll loose ability to withdraw faster revenue and more.

LOL…it’s not a big deal for me. I make money and withdraw money every day.

Actually, no one knows I’m on Fiverr too.

Getting the TRS is not for the ego (at least for me). It is the perks that come with it plus something to reward dedication and hardwork.

Getting the TRS is not for the ego (at least for me). It is the perks that come with it plus something to reward dedication and hardwork.

The only reward I need is the appreciation of my clients for my hard work and their money, which I get a lot of. Here’s the thing - buyers - at least my buyers - don’t care about TRS/levels etc. They want high quality work at low cost, and will favor me as long as I provide them with them. 80% of my buyers are repeat buyers. Only recently I have been getting lots of new buyers which is why my delivery time is low.

i agree to you 🙂 If TRS is not a big deal for anyone - I think, they should not have TRS badge. I really like the @writer99025. He’s good guy but still i feel, he’s not caring, What he have 😄 TRS is big thing - Sellers don’t get that easily - So you should be proud for TRS.

delivery time 74%.

WHAT? YOU? - Writer, I’m shocked. I thought I was bad at 87%! - I’m not attacking you, though. I know exactly what you are struggling with. Your success leads you to be in high-demand which it can be a nightmare to cope with. My only advice would be to raise your blooming prices! Don’t look at it like your old buyers might run a mile. They will. BUT they will come back when they realize that they can’t get the same kind of quality you offer.

Because of you, I doubled my earnings on Fiverr, just by playing with delivery times. Take my advice.

I get paid $40 a day for contributing 2 articles to one news site, albeit not on Fiverr. Life is really too short to undervalue yourself and I know you are a great writer.

You have 59 days. You currently stand out on Fiverr because you are a TRS and because of this, help increase trust in Indian freelancers on Fiverr overall. Don’t risk losing your status. Start charging what you are worth. You work too hard not to start respecting yourself more.

The only reward I need is the appreciation of my clients for my hard work and their money, which I get a lot of. Here’s the thing - buyers - at least my buyers - don’t care about TRS/levels etc. They want high quality work at low cost, and will favor me as long as I provide them with them. 80% of my buyers are repeat buyers. Only recently I have been getting lots of new buyers which is why my delivery time is low.

The only reward I need is the appreciation of my clients for my hard work and their money, which I get a lot of.

True. Although I think a little different about it. I get appreciation for my hardwork and their money, but I am not just trying to keep my head above water. I am trying to shoot myself into space. Climb the professional ladder and get much bigger and larger clients that are ready to pay even more and be extremely competitive.

I’m basically a go-getter

The only reward I need is the appreciation of my clients for my hard work and their money, which I get a lot of.

True. Although I think a little different about it. I get appreciation for my hardwork and their money, but I am not just trying to keep my head above water. I am trying to shoot myself into space. Climb the professional ladder and get much bigger and larger clients that are ready to pay even more and be extremely competitive.

I’m basically a go-getter

Right, my perspective is different and my expectations from Fiverr are different. Anyway, back to my articles.

Archived