Fiverr Forum

Why Account shows offline?

Why Account shows offline?
I refreshed the page 4-5 times
Logged in and logged off again, but nothing happening.
I am being showed offline for all time for past few hours
Is it happening to others as well?
Oh yes, I checked setting, there settings not set to offline
But still account shows offline.

Navigate to settings panel and check if your account is not in an offline mode.

I’m shown as offfline too.

But even though the little green dot does come on sometimes when I’m online, no one can ever see that I’m online.

facing the same problem

It does not matter, unless you can use the Available Now feature.

If you can’t you will always be shown as offline.

same problem:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I just noticed the same issue on my profile after watching this thread!
And, my setting says, I’m online. So, at this moment I can’t suggest anything but wait for a while to see any changes.

Also this problem with me, I can’t understanding why…

I have same problem.Anybody can say why>???

I have the same problem also.

Your account shows offline because you are online on fiverr forum get offline from the fiverr forum you will be automatically online on the account :slight_smile:

That’s not true. I’m pretty sure it’s just a bug, since I’ve been showing as offline for the longest time as well.

yes it’s true i was having the same problem then i got offline from the forum and i was been activated to my profile :slight_smile:

I don’t think it’s related. I’ve been doing both a lot and generally it’s not a problem.

Hello Everyone,

This issue has been coming to various sellers right after 15th January Evaluation. I am already in touch with “Customer Support” and being advised that it is a “Bug” and have been forwarded to “Technical Team”. So, do not worry about it for now as it will be gradually resolved very soon for everyone as you are not alone for facing this issue.

It would be better as well if you all can create the ticket to “CS” by mentioning about the issue and hopefully resolution will be taken place soon.

Thank You

No - that’s wrong I’m afraid.

If Customer Support are aware of the problem perhaps it is not a good idea to burden them with an influx of tickets from other sellers about the same problem. As you say am sure they are working to fix it.

Yeah if someone can really have the patience to wait then I would definitely advise to wait. But usually new sellers are confused so it was only for them to write to “CS”. Obviously experienced sellers can definitely understand the nature of the issues that can take some time.

Hope it will be fixed soon as it is an ongoing problem and there are many posts on the topic.

Yeah lets see how soon they are gonna fix it.