Fiverr Forum

Why all 'Buyers Request' is full of Sellers promoting themselves?

Howdy, everyone! As you all may notice that from a while seller are promoting themselves in Fiverr ‘Buyer Requests’.

I was frustrated because my first page of ‘Buyers requests’ is literally full of promotion.

and another thing that you might not notice that almost all of the sellers promoting in Buyer request are Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, and Napali.

Now, as you know these countries are poor and most of the people don’t understand English well, maybe that’s why they misunderstand the use of buyer request feature.

and also, when someone posts a request it goes through Fiverr approval then why Fiverr approve those seller-promotional requests?

If you are from any of those mentioned countries please don’t get out of your way and hate me, I am talking about the fact, that’s it.

Thanks for reading, let me know your thoughs down bellow!
Have a nice day!

Feel free to vote/comment here too. Strength in numbers, or so one hopes.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have already voted there :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

1 Like

OT: Just saw your profile picture and wondering if you are from somewhere around Bielefeld - Actually I know someone who looks VERY similar, but hard to say with your profile - would be strange! :smiley:

1 Like

Why do so many people feel the need to start yet another thread about sellers promoting themselves in BR? None of the existing threads are good enough?

1 Like

Nope, I live in Mittelerde, like my forum profile tells you. :wink: Bielefeld doesn’t exist either way,
it’s just an urban legend, didn’t you know… but seriously, no, never set a foot into Bielefeld, actually.

Many threads exist on this topic.