Why all gigs in account suddenly disappeared and sent to the back? What's the solution

ali_rajad

This has been happening to me for like 5 months ago, am tired of using Fiverr because all gigs will suddenly disappeared and sent to the back. So am looking around if there’s someone here to help out, if you know the ways to bring those gigs back please help!! If you also know the way that the account gigs will not disappeared again and sent to the back, please help.
Thanks.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Have you read this thread yet?

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs , in the second paragraph.

Archived