Why am i being sent this email from fiver?

jjredrose7

Since we haven’t heard back from you, we assume you are currently unavailable to work on Fiverr. Your Gigs have been paused and removed from our listings.

You can always jump back in and reactivate them. All you need to do is:

1. Login to you Fiverr account
2. Go to your profile page and click the Paused tab
3. Click on the Gig menu, and then click Activate

YOU PAUSED MY GIGS! I HAVE NO GIGS! HOW CAN I WORK ON GIGS WHEN I HAVE NO GIGS!
I order work from other people for projects that i am working on. This makes you money. I am confused. What a improper way to get me to click on your site. Please do not send me this email again. Thank you

Since we haven’t heard back from you, we assume you are currently unavailable to work on Fiverr. Your Gigs have been paused and removed from our listings.

You can always jump back in and reactivate them. All you need to do is:

1. Login to you Fiverr account

2. Go to your profile page and click the Paused tab

3. Click on the Gig menu, and then click Activate

YOU PAUSED MY GIGS! I HAVE NO GIGS! HOW CAN I WORK ON GIGS WHEN I HAVE NO GIGS!

I order work from other people for projects that i am working on. This makes you money. I am confused. What a improper way to get me to click on your site. Please do not send me this email again. Thank you

Please do not send me this email again. Thank you

I’m afraid the forum is entirely filled with sellers and buyers just like yourself. Your post won’t be read by anyone at Fiverr, just fellow Fiverr users.

If you’re unhappy, I would suggest you visit Fiverr and use the Customer Support feature to raise a complaint ticket.

It might be that this is a phishing scam letter to get you to login to a fake fiverr page? Was there a link in it? It sounds odd.

It might be that this is a phishing scam letter to get you to login to a fake fiverr page? Was there a link in it? It sounds odd.

No, it seems legit I’m afraid. The OP’s has no gigs to display.

From the note, maybe the OP didn’t login for quite some time, but only he can tell.

Archived