Fiverr Forum

Why am I getting duplicate orders? And emails on a false order page?

I’m not sure what’s going on. I love Fiverr…

but yesterday and today, I bought a gig…one each day… but was charged twice, so it showed up as a second, duplicate gig. Any advice on how to correct that??

And then, in the last week… I received two messages on my order page from a provider I haven’t worked with about a gig I didn’t order (see below). Any advice about how to handle??

Thank you!

Heather

Dear Hcfinley,

Instantservicez left you a message in regards to the order, ‘I will animate Your Logo in Full HD’:

“Hi There, IT’S TIME to animate your SEXY Designed LOGO with our recommended 24H EXPRESS Delivery Logo Animation Service. ORDER NOW https://www.fiverr.com/s/7i4epm (CLICK ME)”

Sorry I had a similar situation where I noticed a buyer purchased once but their Gig and charge appeared twice. Doing the right thing I gave them the link to contact Fiverr staff to see if they could prevent the duplicate amount being debited fro their PayPal account.
Well, as a result for my good deed even though I provided the client their completed order AND to their full satisfaction… Today I receive an email from Fiverr telling me it was now a complaint, not against the sites obvious glitch but ME!! And to discontinue my work!! WT??
As you see TWICE the gig shows and although I could understand, as I pointed out, them cancelling one order and having her pay for just one they cancel BOTH and then I realise both orders are the same order number?? How could I or the client for that matter possibly be held at fault!? So I am now in a situation that I cannot resolve this with the client as they obviously aren’t on here anymore nor be paid for my work, well done!

Its awful that a business should suffer as a result of the site not functioning correctly.

In addition it was noted in the Fiverr email that if it gets resolved the buyer will be offered to reorder the Gig. Sorry but having already delivered the Gig plus a bonus Gig at no extra cost to the buyer, they’ve already downloaded them so why would they reorder if they got so much for zero? As nice a buyer as they are I very much doubt I will see my payment for services rendered.