Do you know for sure you are not being promoted? Have you received a message saying so?
As customer support is very short-staffed just now, I wondered if maybe the manual review is still pending.
I strongly suspect that if you are indeed not being promoted, communications with clients ‘may’ be the reason why not. From what my manager at Fiverr said to me, they will look at your attitude in messages, your spelling, presentation etc–looking for a very high standard of communications and great consistency. They are also looking for an attitude that is ‘can do’ and a seller who always goes over and above a standard delivery.
So, I’d think about things such as:
- friendliness and accessibility
- offering the client MORE than they expected (added value)
- being pro-Fiverr (not saying negative things to clients about the platform)
- immediate rectification of any issues the client has with the work
- being online more than offline…
Things like that! There are so many, so this isn’t an exhaustive list.
So, if you fulfil all the measured criteria but (as an example) have ever been short-tempered with a client, or have not answered a client, or have messages that are too short or full of spelling errors etc., that counts against you.
I am only guessing, since I cannot see your client communications.