Why am I not being promoted to TOP RATED!

creativemelon

Hi there,

I have already achieved the goal to be top-rated but I am not being promoted. I know this is a manual process but I want to know what is the reasons behind not to promote me. Can Anyone help me out!
This is my account link if you need it.

Note: All the requirements a completed over almost a year.

Thanks!

ss.thumb.PNG.8f6e497792a3c83ef28af5ec27d946ff.PNG
ss1490×886 66.4 KB
  • Like 9

i think you have to contact them for being promoted to top rated.

Already done that, They said that, this a manual process and advised me to follow the top rated sellers how they created there account/gigs. But followed them too but I didn’t get any wrong with my gigs. They must give some accurate guideline what to do!

• Like 4

Already done that, They said that, this a manual process and advised me to follow the top rated sellers how they created there account/gigs. But followed them too but I didn’t get any wrong with my gigs. They must give some accurate guideline what to do!

Maybe because of your language skills. You have mentioned English as Fluent but I can see some mistakes and maybe that can be one of the reasons. So it’s not Fluent. Just assuming on the possibility! Don’t want to demoralize you in any way. This is just what I saw the moment I read your 3 line sentence.

• Like 4

Looks like you still don’t know how maximum level works.
Check this out! - https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Top Rated Seller:

• “This elite group of Sellers enjoy a growing number of exclusive benefits, as they continue on providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.”
  • Like 8

Maybe because of your language skills. You have mentioned English as Fluent but I can see some mistakes and maybe that can be one of the reasons. So it’s not Fluent. Just assuming on the possibility! Don’t want to demoralize you in any way. This is just what I saw the moment I read your 3 line sentence.

Maybe, you are right!

• Like 2

Looks like you still don’t know how maximum level works.

Check this out! - https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Top Rated Seller:

• “This elite group of Sellers enjoy a growing number of exclusive benefits, as they continue on providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.”

Yes, I know that it is a manual process.

• Like 3

Yes, I know

So why are you even creating this topic, if you do know that it’s manual. We can not do anything: we are forum users, buyers, sellers. Not some sort of CS.

Yes, I know you guys cannot do anything but those who are already top-rated here may help me to figure out what is wrong with my account, can’t they?

• Like 2

These posts may help answer some of your questions.

Fiverr friends. I’m writing this post to share my experience on making too rated seller. I was literally on the forum last month looking for advice on making top rated seller. And now that I’ve made it, I clearly see and realize exactly what changed in me, to get here… ATTITUDE!! ATTITUDE!! ATTITUDE!! It was my attitude towards Fiverr, and more importantly, my clients, that helped me move forward. Prior to last month I was realistically at about an 85% good attitude towards all of this. Tha…
I am meeting all requirements for top rated seller but not nominated for TRS yet any idea when I will be nominated ?
  • Like 8

Yes, I know you guys cannot do anything but those who are already top-rated here may help me to figure out what is wrong with my account, can’t they?

what is wrong with my account

There is nothing wrong with your account. It’s a very small percentage of sellers who owns the top rated seller badge. There are hundred times more sellers who have already reached these requirements, but it’s a very hard journey. You are not guaranteed to ever get rewarded with the Top Rated Seller.

• Like 2

what is wrong with my account

There is nothing wrong with your account. It’s a very small percentage of sellers who owns the top rated seller badge. There are hundred times more sellers who have already reached these requirements, but it’s a very hard journey. You are not guaranteed to ever get rewarded with the Top Rated Seller.

Thanks for the information bro!

• Like 1

This is a topic that doesn’t need to exist. If Fiverr sees you worthy of the badge, they will promote you. That’s all there is to it. They have their own metrics…

• Like 4

This is a topic that doesn’t need to exist. If Fiverr sees you worthy of the badge, they will promote you. That’s all there is to it. They have their own metrics…

Yeah ! this is the Metrix

• Like 1

As a TRS myself, let me offer some insight.

You are setting yourself up for failure by asking “what is wrong with my account”.

The TRS badge is not easy to get but at the same time it’s not a badge you need to get in order to make good money on the platform.

Work on your process and not just the deliverables, and always strive for excellence when it comes to customer support.

Best case scenario: Fiverr grants you the badge.

Worst case scenario: you elevate yourself, grow your business and make more money.

It’s a win-win.

But if you keep hitting an invisible wall and feel bad about something you cannot directly control or influence, you will be unhappy. And if you are unhappy you will probably not be able to grow and create a better future for yourself.

• Like 12

Maybe it’s things like where you offer “24/7 customer service”. Maybe not many TRS offer that (at least if they aren’t part of a team).

Or maybe they prefer gigs that don’t offer money back guarantees/satisfaction guarantees (I think TRS don’t normally offer them). Maybe the shortened link in one gig could be an issue. Or maybe it’s how some things are written in some of the gigs, or maybe it could be to do with prices (eg. maybe the prefer slightly higher basic gig prices for TRS).

• Like 4

Hi there,

Do you know for sure you are not being promoted? Have you received a message saying so?

As customer support is very short-staffed just now, I wondered if maybe the manual review is still pending.

I strongly suspect that if you are indeed not being promoted, communications with clients ‘may’ be the reason why not. From what my manager at Fiverr said to me, they will look at your attitude in messages, your spelling, presentation etc–looking for a very high standard of communications and great consistency. They are also looking for an attitude that is ‘can do’ and a seller who always goes over and above a standard delivery.

So, I’d think about things such as:

• politeness
  • friendliness and accessibility
  • punctuation
  • spelling
  • grammar
  • offering the client MORE than they expected (added value)
  • positivity
  • approachability
  • being pro-Fiverr (not saying negative things to clients about the platform)
  • immediate rectification of any issues the client has with the work
  • being online more than offline…

Things like that! There are so many, so this isn’t an exhaustive list.

So, if you fulfil all the measured criteria but (as an example) have ever been short-tempered with a client, or have not answered a client, or have messages that are too short or full of spelling errors etc., that counts against you.

I am only guessing, since I cannot see your client communications. 🙂

• Like 4

You are setting yourself up for failure by asking “what is wrong with my account”.

The TRS badge is not easy to get but at the same time it’s not a badge you need to get in order to make good money on the platform.

Work on your process and not just the deliverables, and always strive for excellence when it comes to customer support.

Worst case scenario: you elevate yourself, grow your business and make more money.

It’s a win-win.

But if you keep hitting an invisible wall and feel bad about something you cannot directly control or influence, you will be unhappy. And if you are unhappy you will probably not be able to grow and create a better future for yourself.

Thanks for your advise! I will be confident and will continue doing my job as I am doing. Your words inspired me a lot! Love you, bro!

• Like 3

Hi there,

Do you know for sure you are not being promoted? Have you received a message saying so?

As customer support is very short-staffed just now, I wondered if maybe the manual review is still pending.

I strongly suspect that if you are indeed not being promoted, communications with clients ‘may’ be the reason why not. From what my manager at Fiverr said to me, they will look at your attitude in messages, your spelling, presentation etc–looking for a very high standard of communications and great consistency. They are also looking for an attitude that is ‘can do’ and a seller who always goes over and above a standard delivery.

• politeness
  • punctuation
  • spelling
  • grammar
  • positivity
  • approachability

So, if you fulfil all the measured criteria but (as an example) have ever been short-tempered with a client, or have not answered a client, or have messages that are too short or full of spelling errors etc., that counts against you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t quite understand this process either. The lack of transparency is admittedly frustrating. I too met the requirements for TRS almost a year ago and have almost since doubled them. I get nothing but raving 5 star reviews, many of my clients even mentioned having worked with other top rated or pro sellers and finding my work to be far superior. I’m highly educated and experienced in my field. I offer a variety of targeted gigs in my field.

Overall, having looked through many other profiles, including top rated and other level 2 sellers, it’s pretty evident to me that I have some of the best quality work and highest level of experience of almost anyone on the platform in my field. So I just don’t really know at this point what else I can do to show that I’m deserving of the TRS badge when I run circles around all or most of their current TRS sellers.

Considering the volume of orders and sales I already do, I’m actually surprised they don’t upgrade me for for the sole reason that it would earn them far more money. I successfully charge just as much and sometimes more money than the top rated sellers and still manage to keep a full queue so I would assume it would mathematically be in their best interest to promote people to TRS who are making the most money per order, or who already have a high level of earnings as opposed to people charging far less per order. The TRS badge would simply be a multiplier on what is already a high number by leading to a further increase in sales.

I do wish that they would at least tell you why you have not be upgraded so you have the ability to try and fix that issue. I don’t like the not knowing or the feeling that there is one small thing that is forever keeping you from getting TRS that you are unaware of or can’t change.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

It’s a win-win.

Although I’m not a TRS I fully agree with what you say Frank. I’ve been making very reasonable money as a level 2 without being a TRS. Don’t get me wrong I’d still like to be a TRS but from a business point of view I’m happy.

• Like 2

Hi there,

• politeness
  • punctuation
  • spelling
  • grammar
  • positivity
  • approachability

This is the reason I fear I will never get to TRS despite having met the requirements a year ago and now almost doubling them.

I’m a very professional person, I know how to communicate clearly, and do this 99% of the time. However, on rare occasions I get some really rude or scam artist clients who instigate and create contentious situations. When a client is trying to scam me, call me a scammer, or insulting me, I think it warrants me fighting back a bit, which I do when a client crosses the line. Part of the reason I feel the need to defend myself is that CS doesn’t always seem to have a history of helping sellers when dealing with problematic buyers.

In other words, I don’t think it’s fair to judge a seller based on rare interactions with clearly out of line buyers who are breaking the TOS. Would you be mad at a store owner who yelled at and threw out a customer whom they caught stealing from them? The answer is no.

• Like 1

This is the reason I fear I will never get to TRS despite having met the requirements a year ago and now almost doubling them.

I’m a very professional person, I know how to communicate clearly, and do this 99% of the time. However, on rare occasions I get some really rude or scam artist clients who instigate and create contentious situations. When a client is trying to scam me, call me a scammer, or insulting me, I think it warrants me fighting back a bit, which I do when a client crosses the line. Part of the reason I feel the need to defend myself is that CS doesn’t always seem to have a history of helping sellers when dealing with problematic buyers.

In other words, I don’t think it’s fair to judge a seller based on rare interactions with clearly out of line buyers who are breaking the TOS. Would you be mad at a store owner who yelled at and threw out a customer whom they caught stealing from them? The answer is no.

As long as you are professional when you need to be professional… I’m known for speaking my mind and being quite… energetic in my replies, let’s put it that way. That hasn’t stopped me from being TRS or invited to PRO. You don’t need to be passive and submissive. You just need to do it smartly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Who did you contact?

• Congrats! 2