Why am I not getting an order yet?

seedy_nutri

Hi,
I often takes time and in the third week I haven’t received my order yet. you need to be patient and focus on encouraging the customer to buy something from you. you can also use buyer request. and pay attention to the SEO of your gigs.
Here you have a link to explain a little bit about SEO:

Hello freelancers! raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed I’d like to talk about SEO on fiverr.I hope this will help new sellers somehow… I realize that this topic has probably been discussed many times, but it would be good to refresh it a bit and talk about it together! I am a new seller and since I started working on fiverr I became interested in the topic of SEO. within the first week, I had one of my gig show up on the front page and is there until now! However, I am not an expert in this, …

Good luck with your further development! ❤️
Regards,
Kapiks

Hi,

I often takes time and in the third week I haven’t received my order yet. you need to be patient and focus on encouraging the customer to buy something from you. you can also use buyer request. and pay attention to the SEO of your gigs.

Here you have a link to explain a little bit about SEO:

Hello freelancers! raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed I’d like to talk about SEO on fiverr.I hope this will help new sellers somehow… I realize that this topic has probably been discussed many times, but it would be good to refresh it a bit and talk about it together! I am a new seller and since I started working on fiverr I became interested in the topic of SEO. within the first week, I had one of my gig show up on the front page and is there until now! However, I am not an expert in this, …

Good luck with your further development! ❤️

Regards,

Kapiks

Thanks a bunch for your contribution, it means a lot.

If your Gig is getting a lot of impressions (meaning, it is showing up on the Fiverr pages for potential buyers to look at) and NO clicks, then, there is something amiss with your Gig. It is not catching the browser’s eye, and they are not clicking to see more of what you have to offer.

Are your Gigs in a category that is overrun with sellers? If so, this could be another reason why you are not gaining any traction or clicks. If your Gig looks like everyone else’s, the likelihood that a visitor to the site would click on a Gig with no reviews vs one that has reviews is high. You have to find a way to stand out if you want impressions to turn into clicks which can then lead to a sale.

Also, utilize the buyer’s requests on jobs you are qualified to do. Answer the buyer’s requests personally, meaning, do not copy/paste the same blurb to everyone you write to. Make it sound as though you actually read their need and understand it.

GG

If your Gig is getting a lot of impressions (meaning, it is showing up on the Fiverr pages for potential buyers to look at) and NO clicks, then, there is something amiss with your Gig. It is not catching the browser’s eye, and they are not clicking to see more of what you have to offer.

Are your Gigs in a category that is overrun with sellers? If so, this could be another reason why you are not gaining any traction or clicks. If your Gig looks like everyone else’s, the likelihood that a visitor to the site would click on a Gig with no reviews vs one that has reviews is high. You have to find a way to stand out if you want impressions to turn into clicks which can then lead to a sale.

Also, utilize the buyer’s requests on jobs you are qualified to do. Answer the buyer’s requests personally, meaning, do not copy/paste the same blurb to everyone you write to. Make it sound as though you actually read their need and understand it.

GG

I would definitely look into it. I’m grateful 👍

Archived