Why am i not getting any order?

hanzala

Hi everybody, I made Fiverr account 1 year ago and did not use it for some past couple of months due to some educational purpose. Now, i’ve been using Fiverr for 2 weeks and not getting any order. Although, I recreated all of my gigs and all of them are showing on the first page of Newest Arrivals.
I think I have to wait more. What do you say?
If you have any idea please guide me.
Thank you

If you want more orders, you are going to have to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services. Expecting Fiverr to give you all your orders is a bad seller strategy. Yes, you WILL have to work hard to earn your sales (and success).

If you want more orders, you are going to have to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services. Expecting Fiverr to give you all your orders is a bad seller strategy. Yes, you WILL have to work hard to earn your sales (and success).

Brother, Thank you very much 👍

Best possible reply.

Thank you very much.

Many one will be inspired.

Archived