Fiverr Forum

Why am I not getting job orders

Why am I not getting any orders for my logo gig it’s been over 2 weeks now.

How long does it take to get your very first offer here.

Copied/modified from my response a very similar post I just answered:

Fiverr is for people who work, not for people who want the world to hand them everything.

I’ve taken a quick look at your profile — your only gig is for logo design. This is a huge category here on Fiverr and it takes a lot of effort, marketing, and luck to compete.

Respond to Buyer Requests when you feel you can easily and fantastically complete the project. A quick intro, a bit about your design experience and how it relates to their needs, and a polite thank you will generally get you a response. You have 10 of these a day, so only apply to requests which you know you can do spectacularly. At the beginning, a single imperfect review will sink your Fiverr career. It’s one of the ways Fiverr weeds out those who are serious and those who are not.

Market yourself on social media, hire someone to help write your bio and gigs, adjust your prices, play with SEO via keywords and tags, put up some design samples, find your niche… do your own research on how to fix your own problems. Fiverr is just a platform — you still have to do the work yourself!

Work Hard,
create more gigs.
Promote them.
Keep your profile charm.
Best of luck.