Why am I not getting orders

sarah_explainer

Hello,
I am new at fiverr, I am not getting order. I did efforts but not getting results. tell me what am I going wrong?

favicon.icoFiverr.com 5df5934a-8cd9-4f05-a84e-fe9bad6fd726.jpg

sarah_explainer's public profile on Fiverr

I am a professional 2D animator having masters degree. I have well-rounded experience in 2D explainer/sale videos as well as whiteboard videos. I have created more than two hundred (200) innovative 2D animated videos with full clients’ satisfaction....

For the most part, everything looks good on your profile and your gigs. Here are some minor changes. 1) Remove the line “Now I just started working with fiver”. Saying this does not help you. 2) Change the UNLIMITED revisions. Some buyers will see this and take advantage. 1-2 revisions is fine. 3) Not all of your gigs have pricing options. Make sure you have different options for each gig.

Again, they look good. you are in a very crowded group with Explainer Videos. Best is to make minor changes and send as many buyer requests as you can.

Salaam,

Check out this video.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

Salaam,

Check out this video.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

I’m SO glad I ordered this gig from Miss Dixie…I went to check and she has 2 gigs in queue!

Looks like she is doing great, and with her talent I’m not surprised.

I just created a new gig for translation proofreading and checking…

maybe I should ask her to make a video again… 😛

For the most part, everything looks good on your profile and your gigs. Here are some minor changes. 1) Remove the line “Now I just started working with fiver”. Saying this does not help you. 2) Change the UNLIMITED revisions. Some buyers will see this and take advantage. 1-2 revisions is fine. 3) Not all of your gigs have pricing options. Make sure you have different options for each gig.

Again, they look good. you are in a very crowded group with Explainer Videos. Best is to make minor changes and send as many buyer requests as you can.

Thanks for you kind suggestions. May I know that placing logo as my dp would be better option or its ok with my picture? Because my user name isn’t my full name.

Salaam,

Check out this video.

Lol funny interesting. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Thanks for you kind suggestions. May I know that placing logo as my dp would be better option or its ok with my picture? Because my user name isn’t my full name.

Thanks for you kind suggestions. May I know that placing logo as my dp would be better option or its ok with my picture?

Keep your picture! It looks great!

As a New seller we have to send 10 buyer request every day.

I will suggest you that you will offer to buyer extra gift with your basic gig and try to stay online at least 16 hours a day.

I will suggest you that you will offer to buyer extra gift with your basic gig and try to stay online at least 16 hours a day.

Bribing your buyers, and sitting around waiting for people to randomly purchase your services are not going to help you earn good sales. You can do better than that.

Read the forum, and see what advice has already been posted for those who want to become better sellers.

Probably you can check this out (though it was written a year ago!)
All the best 🙂

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Probably you can check this out (though it was written a year ago!)

All the best 🙂

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Wow! great article. 👍

Your gigs look great and your gig should get order you are giving explainer video in cheap rate i don’t know why buyers don’t look this there many seller giving videos in high rate.

Really you are very close to get lot of orders

Thanks… I need these motivations and appreciations…

Archived