Fiverr Community Forum

Why am I not getting orders

Keep your picture! It looks great!

2 Likes

I agree with, Logan! Lovely photo :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

As a New seller we have to send 10 buyer request every day.
I will suggest you that you will offer to buyer extra gift with your basic gig and try to stay online at least 16 hours a day.

1 Like

Good to hear that… Thank you

1 Like

Haha thank you so much.

1 Like

Bribing your buyers, and sitting around waiting for people to randomly purchase your services are not going to help you earn good sales. You can do better than that.

Read the forum, and see what advice has already been posted for those who want to become better sellers.

2 Likes

Yes! may be. but what gift should i give?

Maybe he is suggesting that you offer baked :cookie: or something.
Should be interesting to hear what he suggests as a :gift:.

1 Like

Just wait and see, what is the fiverr market place? I just talk you that Some people is eating with meet and good vegetable and other people see to eating. hahahah lol

1 Like

I saw that you have one gig about background removal. I think you know about design. so you may provide your buyer business card as a gift.

1 Like

Your gigs look great and your gig should get order you are giving explainer video in cheap rate i don’t know why buyers don’t look this there many seller giving videos in high rate.
Really you are very close to get lot of orders

1 Like

Probably you can check this out (though it was written a year ago!)
All the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear frinend
I’m new seller. I getting 6 order only 26 day. i’m everyday complete 10 buyer request. so you carry on buyer request.

1 Like

Good ideas. It can be fruitful.

Umm I will Thank you.

Wow! great article. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks… I need these motivations and appreciations…

Hello I noticed the amount of others I get recently is nothing to write home about,my gigs are not on the 1st page except one and am not selling I last got an order like 2months ago on my other gigs what can I do

1 Like

am also not getting orders :frowning:

Hello Friends
How are you
Its been long time I am providing my services on Fiverr and I am not getting orders. Acutally I am from Turkey and I am offering my services anything from Turkey. I can ship anything you want from Turkey to anywhere. I can do anything from Turkey Istanbul. I can advertise products, messages or can say happy birthday wishes like BLUE MOSQUE, HAGIA SOFIA, NEAR GALATA TOWER, BHOSPHORUS BRIDGE, any place even can scrape emails and contacts from Turkey.

But guys can anyone help me How I can order because I see many tourists coming to Turkey and many peoples want to buy things from Turkey and some peoples need translation work or any other thing but still no order what should I do

You recommendations wii be very very useful for me…

My Profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/hchaudhry?up_rollout=true