Why am I not Level 2?

boundless

I’m trying to understand why I’m still at Level 1 status. I’ve delivered over 70 orders in just ONE month, and have a 100% positive rating, and it would SEEM the qualifications are 50 orders in TWO months with a positive rating. What am I missing here? I’m really at a point where I need to add higher dollar extras to the gigs given the type of work I’m now being approached with…

The reason for not getting level 2 is that your account age is not of 2 months. I mean to say that you are not a active person on fiverr and your account should be of of 2 months older. only then you will be promoted to Level 2. Whenevr you reach the limit of 2 months, you will automaticaslly get promoted to level 2. But atleast wait for another 1 Month so that the required time for 2 months get completed.

Any cancellations I’ve had have been mutually agreed upon. And yes, I’ve been with fiverr for 2 years, but just started actually doing any work here a little over a month ago. Other than that, 100% approval rating and a lot of work done.

I have 8 cancellations and 81 delivered orders. But 4 of those cancellations were for the same job where the person had sent a long script that wasn’t proofread so he cancelled the order so they could re-work the script. Otherwise, my gig would have been late.

Archived