Why am I not receiving any orders?

enterwriting

It might help a bit from a presentation point of view if you used a photo of your real face
or a logo, any image that represents you.
An image of a girl playing with her hair doesn’t really come across as professional, and
it doesn’t show who you are.

It might help a bit from a presentation point of view if you used a photo of your real face

or a logo, any image that represents you.

An image of a girl playing with her hair doesn’t really come across as professional, and

it doesn’t show who you are.

I agree. However I don’t think that would affect the performance of my gig too much.

I agree. However I don’t think that would affect the performance of my gig too much.

When someone ( in this case a buyer ) sees an image that is clearly not the

actual person, often times that itself is enough to stop the buyer from ordering.

They see it as a lack of professionalism.

I’m not saying that changing the image will bring in orders right away, but it does have an impact.

actual person, often times that itself is enough to stop the buyer from ordering.

They see it as a lack of professionalism.

I’m not saying that changing the image will bring in orders right away, but it does have an impact.

Especially when that image, such as it is here, is clearly taken from an online photo site.

@enterwriting, I guarantee that your chosen photo is not a photo of you, and therefore does not represent you. It actually hurts you, as seller, to pretend to be a pretty girl just to get sales. That is not how you build a strong professional reputation as a freelancer.

Archived