Fiverr Community Forum

Why are my gig images blurry?

Hi guys. I’m looking to fix this issue. I have obeyed the rules for the image being .jpeg and 682x459. I even tried a bigger resolution, but to no avail. The original image is almost 2000x2000, and is a clear/crisp resolution, so I ought not be having these problems. What am I doing wrong? Why are my gig pictures blurry?

By blurry, you mean? They look fine to me.

No, it’s fine. Apparently it’s just on my end. Another user here confirmed that they are fine. I think I’ve had this issue with other sites and my images. It must be me, but thank you for the confirmation! :slight_smile:

My images are appearing a little blurry as well on my Fiverr gigs. I create them and they look crips on my computer, and I’ve ensured they are the size they should be. But, when I click my gig it is a little blurry. Any ideas? Or can someone check for me and let me know if it is just my view!?

It seems to be scaling your images higher than they are stored.
eg. clicking on one of your gig images in Firefox and saying “show info” says:
550px × 370px (scaled to 1,782px × 1,199px)

Whereas if I click one of mine it says 2,838px × 1,892px (scaled to 1,799px × 1,199px).

So uploading a higher res image would show it clearer I think when you click on it.

edit: It probably depends on the viewer’s desktop resolution and taskbar size how much it will scale it when it’s clicked.