Why are my gigs nit ranking up?

logo_avenue

Hey,
I am new to fiverr and have just created a gig keeping SEO in mind I have worked a few hours on keyword research and my gig is jam packed with SEO with my username also being an seo word,
I out all that effort and still my gig foes not rank up
Is there anything I can do?
All i see is a few level one and level 2 sellers and 1 star sellers on the top
This makes me sad 😦
Please help!

Don’t worry, Fiverr’s algorithm is messed up. It took me a month to get to the top of a not very famous topic. No one knows Fiverr’s algorithm for sure, but I have a theory that the gigs are cycled continuously, so that all sellers get a chance. This theory still needs some work though.

Don’t worry, Fiverr’s algorithm is messed up. It took me a month to get to the top of a not very famous topic. No one knows Fiverr’s algorithm for sure, but I have a theory that the gigs are cycled continuously, so that all sellers get a chance. This theory still needs some work though.

Thakns a lot for contributing!

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Please see the (DES) section:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

(Duplicate gigs are against the ToS, and you’re using the same images for all four. Having multiple gigs gives you opportunity to show more of your work. Plus, using the same images can look lazy to a buyer.)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Please see the (DES) section:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

(Duplicate gigs are against the ToS, and you’re using the same images for all four. Having multiple gigs gives you opportunity to show more of your work. Plus, using the same images can look lazy to a buyer.)

I will make chaanages sooner or later 🙂

Archived